Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: When I Am Not Crossdressing I Sometimes Like To.....................

I workout daily, lifting (I know, it's not good for my ability to look good in a dress) and cardio (sometimes running 5Ks); follow the stock market carefully (still have to provide for the family); spend time with my family (wife and two daughters) and follow my sports teams (the local teams and the schools where I paid tuition, for me or the girls). Also, I have an extensive iTunes collection (9,500+ songs), that is the constant soundtrack of my life each day. I attend as many concerts as I can (been to 15 this year).

You can see I am from the capital of sports misery, maybe the years of losing and heartbreak is why I turned to crossdressing? Yesterday I was home alone, wore three different outfits, watched the Browns blow another one and spent a great deal of time in these forums.
    Last edited by Kandi Robbins; 12-08-2014 at 07:03 PM.

Surfing, taking care of the house repairs, going to the range, active in the Synagogue and much, much more...
    Please call me Lisa!

Just a Cross Dresser Kacey Black.'s Avatar
    Working... working..., making sure my wife is comfortable. Also photography, artist, web coder (I can code a whole site in notepad alone) & graphic designer, can play a keyboard and guitar, cooking... and... yes, race car driver.
    Last edited by Kacey Black.; 12-08-2014 at 07:39 PM.

Just a Cross Dresser Kacey Black.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Linda_K View Post
    currently I'm following "the legend of korra".
    Me too! Love it.

Aspiring Member
    Swimming, writing music, going through the remains of my (mandatory) military service, cycling. I also enjoy social dance and occasionally watch anime (influenced by social circle). All en drab though there was once I recorded while in drag with no consequence or intentional alteration to my voice.
    Last edited by Lily Catherine; 12-09-2014 at 12:15 AM.

Reading through the posts, I think "We all gotta get a life",
    Mind you, I'm not in any hurry.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Riding my bicycle on the vast trail system around my area
    Cooking
    working on my MSN

Aspiring Member
    Whew, where to start, my wife and I like to hike year round but now that winters closing in we're gearing up for snowshoeing with our dogs. We also are also big fans of the local theater as well. By myself I swim, bike, run, more bike and run now, swimming during the winter really sucks.Then when there's time left over, building, restoring, and repairing road and triathlon bikes.

I enjoy watching football & hockey, reading, carving ducks ( hunting to realistic) and photography.

Coaching Youth, both Football and Basketball. Playing Basketball every (well some) Sunday night (s). Social gaming with friends. Camping with both family and Scouts. Spending time with my wife.

Pantyhose for everyone! Jennifer_Ph's Avatar
    Sometimes I combine both hobbies.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    xxoo
    Jennifer

think about crossdressing!

I have a lot of interests when I'm not crossdressing, and happily, I can do most of them while dressed or underdressed too.

I am a recognized singer, pianist and guitarist (recognized by family and friends as one of the world's worst, that is).

I can often be found in a stadium watching sports, especially baseball, another of my life's passions. Or on the golf course.

You might spot me in my backyard late at night with my telescope pointed up, admiring the vastness of the universe.

I read way too much, especially about history, sports, and science, and I eat up spy novels.

My son lets me sing with his rock band once in a while; he's the drummer. Last time out I did Buddy Holly and John C. Fogerty.
    Last edited by Diane1950; 12-11-2014 at 05:44 PM. Reason: addition

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer_Ph View Post
    Brilliant!

Stacy
    Play golf, watch football - live and on TV. Read and shoot people online via video games.

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer_Ph View Post
    Thats kinda hot on so many levels.....

I'm a composer and sound designer for theatre, film and TV, build sets and run stages for festivals,
    pick up the occasional animation animation contract, obsess over film theory analysis, ride my bicycle with reckless abandon, restore vintage motorcycles,
    philosophise and experiment with all elements of my life constantly, build ramshackle houses on the river and generally make a lot of noise in all directions...

WEEEEEE!

I love collecting, programming and repairing vintage computer systems (early 70's through late 80's). And flight simulation! I'm partway through construction of a replica 737 flightdeck I won't lie, my mind has drifted to CDing during some long virtual flights...

Also, I'd love to see some of Isha's custom computer cases!

Gaming. Either tabletop gaming or PC gaming.

Karate and Judo, reading, video games. Motorcycle riding, hiking and movies to a lesser extent.
    I'm content being a once in a while girl.