This week marks one year that I came out to myself and my wife as a crossdresser.

I have had very strong desires to crossdress my entire life. I remember early on wanting to wear woman's underwear from the time that I was a teen. For the most part, I surpassed them but would fulfill my desires from time to time. Mostly when I was away on business or when my wife was away for a couple days.

A year ago, I told my wife that I wanted to dress as a woman for Halloween. I did and really enjoyed it. In the days that followed my wife made a couple of comments about it and one night I blurted out how much I enjoyed it and wanted to do it again. Her reply was positive. She asked me a few questions and I answered what I was able to. Needless to say I was ecstatic!

She helped me purchase my first few articles of clothing, some make up and some bras and panties.

Since then my life has been a whirlwind of joy and happiness. I have accepted that this who I am, I like who I am and have never been happier.

The people that I've met on this website have been amazing!! I have learned a great deal from all of you and have made some great friends.

I never thought I would have the nerve to go out enflame, but have done that on several occasions and loved every moment of it!

My make up techniques have gotten pretty good and am happy with the results.

I regret that it took me my entire life to accept myself but now that I have I am at peace with myself and know that this is who I am.

So a BIG THANK YOU to each an everyone of you for all of the encourage and support that you have given me. You have know idea what it has meant to me.

Hugs,

Jackie )