Thread: Jackie's first anniversary

Jackie's first anniversary

This week marks one year that I came out to myself and my wife as a crossdresser.

I have had very strong desires to crossdress my entire life. I remember early on wanting to wear woman's underwear from the time that I was a teen. For the most part, I surpassed them but would fulfill my desires from time to time. Mostly when I was away on business or when my wife was away for a couple days.

A year ago, I told my wife that I wanted to dress as a woman for Halloween. I did and really enjoyed it. In the days that followed my wife made a couple of comments about it and one night I blurted out how much I enjoyed it and wanted to do it again. Her reply was positive. She asked me a few questions and I answered what I was able to. Needless to say I was ecstatic!

She helped me purchase my first few articles of clothing, some make up and some bras and panties.

Since then my life has been a whirlwind of joy and happiness. I have accepted that this who I am, I like who I am and have never been happier.

The people that I've met on this website have been amazing!! I have learned a great deal from all of you and have made some great friends.

I never thought I would have the nerve to go out enflame, but have done that on several occasions and loved every moment of it!

My make up techniques have gotten pretty good and am happy with the results.

I regret that it took me my entire life to accept myself but now that I have I am at peace with myself and know that this is who I am.

So a BIG THANK YOU to each an everyone of you for all of the encourage and support that you have given me. You have know idea what it has meant to me.

Hugs,

Jackie )

Happy anniversary Jackie!

Life is so much better after we come out to ourselves and our SOs! It has been only two weeks since I came out to my wife and we are already closer and we actually communicate much more freely now!

Good for you honey! I am glad you are doing so well!!!!

Jackie:

I'm very happy for you. Having an accepting spouse or SO is to be celebrated and cherished. Being comfortable with who you are and where you are in the TG spectrum is very good for the psyche.

Continue to be all the woman that you are and enjoy your freedom to be you.

Best regards,
    Rhonda
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    . . . and now, On With The Show!

Platinum Member
    Your's is a very heart warming experience. It's so good to see someone emerge with support and encouragement of their partner.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Reading positive experiences like yours, helps my internal debate whether to tell my wife so thanks for this. l'm not yet convinced but am perhaps a little closer than before joining this forum.

The female presentation you post is very attractive. The mental uplifting you experience is motivating for all of us.

Hugs to you too Jackie, and congratulations on your amazing first year, your amazing wife, and your amazing attitude.

I wonder how many people live their entire lives in misery because they cannot or will not embrace their GD and find the happiness you've found.

A special note of appreciation goes out to your dear wife. If you don't mind, I'd like to give her a ((hug)) too.

Best wishes for an amazing second year
    MsVal

A great story. Keep it up Jackie!

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    Congrats on your milestone, Jackie! So great you have that kind of support

Nice progress Jackie...

Super for you that you have someone to share it with, too... May you both continue to enjoy future years as much...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Congratulations on your anniversary!!

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Jackie sounds great and I fully understand, it's so great your wife is on board. She's a gem we are not easy to understand with this part

Platinum Member
    Hi Jackie, Happy Anniversary, I have watched your progress over the past year and you have really mastered this program.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!