Thread: Reaching out to gay male crossdressers ( only those who are gay should reply)

Reaching out to gay male crossdressers ( only those who are gay should reply)

Hi folks:

I have been a member of this forum for a few years now. About 4 years ago, I started a thread for our gay male crossdressers which was very successful. We had some great conversations. You can view that thread here: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ing&highlight=

I wanted to restart a discussion and see which sisters are still around! Tell us about yourself and what you are struggling with. I would ask that only those who identify as gay men who like to crossdress please contribute to this thread.

Cheers!
    Last edited by maya1love; 11-06-2014 at 12:37 PM.
    Some boys just can't help acting like girls...

My pictures: http://www.flickr.com/photos/mayatoronto/

Still here, things are getting better more guys are interested on my male side too and one is getting closer to my hearth

I am bi but increasingly have no interest in women so I am comfortable thinking of myself as gay. With that said, there is something I have been pondering lately. If I was to come out to the world, would I come out as gay or trans? Of course, I realize it's for me to figure out and I'm not losing sleep over it.

Hi Barbara! Nice to hear from you again! Just curious, are you going on dates with men in drab? Or just when dressed? I continue to go on dates, but I don't "lead" with the dressing aspect.

To everyone reading this thread, I wanted to apologize if I sound "exclusionary" when I asked earlier that this thread stay focused on gay men who crossdress. The reason is that I think that being part of the gay community has its unique challenges that go beyond just being attracted to men. Also, there are so many threads (!!) on this forum that deal with the issue of questioning our attraction to men and our identities. So, that is the reason.

Gay guy here, although I am married so not into dating or any scene and not out about CD'ing so maybe all irreverent to the thread.

I'm still around and still (always) gay

Currently single but very happy being both sides of me!

Hi folks: If it's okay, I'd like to keep this thread focused on those who now identify as a "gay man who crossdresses". I would like the focus of the thread to be about what it's like to be a crossdresser within the gay community, and how to tell the men in our lives that we also like to dress up.

Just to say that the moderators, on their own, have deleted a few posts here in order to keep the focus on the topic.

Any other gay men who crossdress want to chime in? Barbara, Beth and I have been long time members! Hello ladies!

I'm bi, and I have a long term boyfriend.

My boyfriend knows about my dressing but is totally turned off by it. Its basically a DADT situation. He doesnt make me feel badly about it, he just doesnt want to see it. It's a compromise I can live with, for now at least.

This forum seems very distinctive for its apparent lack of homsexual participants. Perhaps the wider support of gender-variant behavior within the LGBT community gives "out of the closet" individuals an outlet, such that they don't need an online support group.

hey moderators -- please keep Stephanie's post, as I think she raises the interesting point about being in a same sex relationship where the boyfriend is not accepting of the dressing. This is very close to the gay male experience!

Hello Maya,

I am still here, still gay, and still single. LOL.

Cassie

Gay here and proud of it
    I was on both sides for a long time but made an informed choice and happy for it
    No more confusion for me
    And when I do meet guys I love to play the woman and they do too

Quote Originally Posted by maya1love View Post
    Hi Barbara! Nice to hear from you again! Just curious, are you going on dates with men in drab? Or just when dressed? I continue to go on dates, but I don't "lead" with the dressing aspect.
    Hi Maya I was thinking of you and this question the other night that I had a date.....yes I been out with this guy on drab, actually I meet him first while me being on drab, he seems to be comfortable with me being on either mode, our first kiss was with me being on drab too, I had never kissed a guy before on a public place and to be honest it felt quite normal.

To be honest when I am with him I feel secure and protected and I got feelings for him too and he seems to have feelings toward me too but its early on our relationship to see on which direction we are going

That is wonderful, Barbara!

Gay male who happens to be a crossdresser. Still here.
    Amanda

This is exactly my situation, Stephanie! You're not alone.

XO

Christa

Quote Originally Posted by StephanieinSecret View Post

My boyfriend knows about my dressing but is totally turned off by it. Its basically a DADT situation. He doesnt make me feel badly about it, he just doesnt want to see it. It's a compromise I can live with, for now at least.

Yep, here too, and quite an adventure. Lots of married men who want to enjoy the esxperience out there. Some stories to tell, LOL