Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Where all the young CDers at!

I sometimes wonder why I did not start a bit younger, maybe my 30s, but now can make up for lost time. I think it would be easier for younger dressers now, but in my world it would not be the case.

I am 26 right now. I am from nj
    Last edited by tiffanynjcd24; 11-30-2014 at 03:56 PM.

I'm 36, but if you count all the time that my femme side has been on hiatus, then in Vicki years I'm still in my 20s. LOL

Glad there are some many younger folks on the board. I used to post from 19 through about 24 and remember being the only regular in my age group. I did benefit from the "mature" ladies on the boards, but it would have been nice to have had someone that was going through the same experiences in real time to relate to. I ended up making good friends with some of the early 30 crowd that extended off the boards, and it was great to have that community.

Platinum Member
    Hi Mink, I'm a very young 72, I wish that I had something like this forum and the internet 60 years ago.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Young CD REPRESENT!

I'm 28 in aboooout 8 hours, ha!

Tumblr is most certainly an interesting little universe, but I've yet to actually sign up and begin posting
    because it feels (ironically) so impersonal. I much prefer the open forum format, which is why I just signed up here.

Very very keen to chat with other young CD's, as I feel we're certainly living in a completely different world;
    the internet to culture is like Batman to Gotham - his creation CHANGED things, now all the fun weirdos can come out a little easier

While I'm immensely curious about older CD's life experiences, I'm so excited to talk with other people my age going through
    similar things!

BOUNCY OUT

Hello there, 24 here.
    I don't dress to impress, I dress to outdress

Hii! 27 here.

I'm in my 30's so I still feel young IMO! I'm more of a reader than poster though.

IAM 19, and i love this place more than FB, because there you can find a lot of info how to be beatifull

Just Turned 20 living in Los Angeles. Im pretty sure this femme look will fade with age, so I might as well enjoy it at its prime. I am still closeted though, and would love to meet some people.

Just turned 53.

Although I prefer my dresses & skirts about an inch or two above the knee, occasionally I'll want to wear a really short (and tight) one that doesn't allow me to bend over very far. My wife is mostly DA-DT, but when she does talk about my CD'ing she gently reminds me that women our age don't wear those types of clothes!
    "Masquerading as a man with a reason, my charade is the event of the season" ('Carry On Wayward Son' by Kansas)

Well... 30 is not the line between old and young! I'm 31 an I feel sexy, cute and young, both in boy and girl mode
    This site feels like home. It's wonderful to have lots of beautiful and supportive moms, aunties, grannies and sisters to chat abou this marvelous passion that is CDing! I'm not planning to quit, while life gives me the chance!
    Hugs!
    Last edited by "Gabriela"; 12-28-2014 at 12:56 AM.

I'm 38 but feel like I'm 20
    (And I dress that way, too!)

And I've noticed, some of you on here are so dang pretty!
    I'd be happy to look half as good as a few of you!
    Last edited by Katey888; 01-03-2015 at 03:42 PM. Reason: Consecutive posts merged - please use edit post to add to existing post rather than adding a successive post...

so they're closing (or have already locked down / closed!) the young people section!

Ages 18-30!

this greatly saddens me!

while I understand it it still feels sad!

oh well

the fact I turned 30 last june meant I only would have had about 6 months left being allowed in there anyways...

maybe it's for the best?

cuz lord knows I would have been VERY sad / distressed to be kicked out of the cool KID'S clubbie!

and would have greatly wondered what I was damn missing!

here's to the Young Folks!

let us stay here and not give up on the forum and integrate ourselves thusly!

this thread can be our lifeboat / lifeline / talk about table tennis!

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mink View Post

let us stay here and not give up on the forum and integrate ourselves thusly!
    Please do.......it would make this place ALOT more interesting, and more well rounded...it currently leans heavy on the " my wife, my s/o, my wife, my wife, my wife, side of things.......as Katey said the forum's content is made up of those who actually contribute...

So ah...I'm only 23, shaved recently so now I look 17 again Anyhoo young person here!

25 here. Most of the interacting I do with TG's/CD's etc happens off this site I am now trying to take part here a little more
    www.transpottingtalk.blogspot.co.uk < My lovely blog all about Trans issues and stuff
    Follow me on Twitter @Charlottewbuzz

21 here, but only recently signed up. I've always used forums as a way to look for tips and advice, but everyone seems stuck on pinterest or facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by scarletcd View Post
    25 here. Most of the interacting I do with TG's/CD's etc happens off this site I am now trying to take part here a little more
    Scarlet do you mean IRL or other sites aside from this one?
    Last edited by Nigella; 01-04-2015 at 06:09 AM. Reason: Merged consecutive posts
    -Lucy

I'm sorry to see the young member section go, it used to be a very fun place and I wanted to hang out there more than anywhere else around here but you can't get very far talking to the walls on a forum. I tried to do my part but I have largely moved on from this place in general. I haven't posted at all in over a month until now. Fitting timing I suppose...

I stand by what I said back in November though, I've found my home elsewhere.
    For years I hoped I was just a CDer but now I realize I am transgender and that's alright.

I'm 33. Does that count?

Well I know I'm older but feel like a 25 year old when I dress. Dressing just makes me feel so much younger. I don't know if any one else feels this way.

Hi, I am 28 and live in Philly.

Looking forward to meeting new people here.

I'll be sad to see the younger section go as well! But oh well

Welcome Amy!! ☺️

34 here. I think a lot of it may be that younger CD's may still be trying to establish a career and may have less time and/or budget, or haven't accepted that aspect of themselves enough yet to discuss it with others.

Banned Read only
    We needed money so we sold all the young CDers.