Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nurses don't care what you're wearing underneath your street clothes

In the nursing world there is a saying, "fake it till you make it". And you know what? That saying works in the trans-world too! Charla, you made it! As a nurse, i have seen my crazy share of stuff... As long as my Pt. doesn't freak out on me I am cool. Believe me, if you are coding in the ED nobody is thinking about your choice of panties!

love the post!

I have a nurse practitioner at the VA as my primary provider and she has seen me in panties numerous times and has never commented. I believe she has seen it all so a guy in panties is no big deal.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Aspiring Member
    I have a relative who works in the medical profession. Believe me, they've seen MANY bizzarre things especially in the ER that make us look normal by comparison. They only care about treating you.

Cheryl

Good advice Jammee. It's been almost a year since I broke my Leg (femur) at work. I was in the hospital for a week. I don’t under dress, but accept for the top of my head, I completely shaved. Everyone was great, thou I was out of it on pain killers part of the time. The Doctor on my final check-up (this was the first and only time I saw him) asked in I rode a bike. I do and said yes, thou it is not the reason. Though all the check-ups, x-rays, physical therapy this was the only comment. I’m better now, with the addition of a scare and will now set off metal detectors. Love Jean

At a recent Dr visit the nurse was putting so test strips on my chest ,she remark " I wish my husband shave his chest " to which i replyed, "not only my chest " she smiled and wink.

I have bladder control issues as a result of a prostatectomy and have to wear a light pad every day. Not only do the feminine pads I wear fit better into panties, but that gives me a ready excuse for why I wear panties. I regularly wear panties (with a pad) to appointments with my urologist or GP and no one in either place has said anything about them.
    Last edited by Valerie Sparks; 11-09-2014 at 08:09 PM.

Banned Read only
    My wife sees a chiropractor every 2 to 3 weeks. Several years ago, I was moping around the house with a very sore back. I could sit or stand, but the transition from one to the other was VERY painful. So, as she was getting ready to go to leave for her appointment, she suggested that I go with her with the hope that her doctor could help me also. So, I said "Yes, worse that can happen is that it stays the same.". I got my keys and wallet and off we went.

The doctor's assistant told me to lay face down on the table and loosen my belt and pants. She left the room and I did what she asked. At that point, I realized I was wearing a lavender control brief!! I had completely forgotten, but it was too late to do anything about that now. The doctor came in and started to work. If he had a reaction, I didn't see it and there was no change in his voice. However, the assistant knocked at the door and the doctor grabbed my belt and pulled my pants up to cover the briefs. I can only assume that the assistant never saw anything. Wife and I had a good laugh about this on the way home...

I had an early dr. appointment one morning and had overslept, when I woke up I did't have time to take off my bra forms and panties so just put on a shirt, jeans and jumper all in about 5 mins and got to the dr's. just in time. He wanted to listen to my chest and I said would you like me to take off my jumper and he said no it was ok and just placed the scope down my neck line, nothing was mentioned about my under garments and all was fine.

Martina
    The girl my Mother longed for trapped inside a boys body If she had only known I was there.

Silver Member
    I don't normally underdress to go to the doctors, but on a spur of the moment one day went into a chiropractor's office. The doctor was a young female. She had me undress so I slid the panties into my pocket and went naked in the first exam. After a couple of treatments I went wearing panties. Well like others the next thing was loosen your pants the assistant said. She then slid two electrodes under my panties. Nothing said. A few days later the doctor came to remove the electrodes. She pulled the top of my panties up and let it snap so I would know she recognized what they were. The funny part was we became friends as time went on and I met her girlfriend.

Having a lot of friends in the medical field I can tell you that yes they do talk about what they see. No names, just the details of unusual things.

I had a physical therapist who knew I underdressed slide her hand down under my lace bikini panties to work on my groin. She told me what she was going to do before she did it. She also unhooked my bra to get at my back when necessary. The good thing was she hooked it back because my arm was broken.