Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Best job For A crossdresser?

Silver Member

Best job For A crossdresser?

Just wonder what the crossdressers here think is their dream job. Please indicate if you are closeted or out and if you would expect or plan to go to that job dressed. Please also indicate if you are out full-time, thanks.
    I'll reveal mine later, I don't want to influence the responses. You could put down more than one.

rich arm candy to a millionaire who travels the globe
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Platinum Member
    Brain surgeon.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Store manager for Victoria's Secret..
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I think that Vanna White has the best job in the world. Pointing out those letters on Wheel of Fortune is hardly a stressful occupation, and the job was made even easier years ago when they went all electronic with those monitors, so now she doesn't even have to turn the former letter blocks around manually anymore.

Not only does this gig provide Vanna with great job security considering that she's been doing the same thing for decades, but she also gets to wear amazing clothes. What crossdresser wouldn't love a job like that, which is all about parading around in gorgeous gowns and heels on a daily basis after having had your make up done professionally, and with your main purpose in life being just to look beautiful while an adoring audience goes "ooh!" and "ahh!".

Works for me!

Aspiring Member
    I agree with leslie vis a vis vanna white
    other than that a saleslady in an upscale women's clothing shop would be heavenly

Make Up Counter girl definitely dressed. Although I do rather like my job as a teacher as well (I only dream that I could dress at work now). I'm out to my wife but no-one else.

I am a very lucky girl: I work for a company that allows me to work remotely from home.

Dream job, right...?

As in: fantasy dream... imagine... doesn't have to be really, really possible...?

I'd be Prime Minister of the UK... following in the footsteps of dear Lady Thatch but just updating the fashion a touch (handbags OUT! - Louis Vuitton backpacks IN!... Twinsets OUT! - LBD and Jimmy Choos IN! )

Obviously trans* rights and discrimination would be high on the agenda - Dress Down Fridays would be banned... It'd be either GLAM or CROSSDRESS FRIDAYS (fines for corporate non-compliance)...

Can you imagine how offended the French would be at EU premier meetings...?

My imagination could run riot if I carried on... best I stop now...

And yes - I'd have to dress AND de-closet... but it'd be worth it...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Nearly any job where I would be viewed as the expert in my field; the company would be thankful to have me on board, and therefore grant any privilege I requested.

I'd work the hours and days I choose, from wherever I choose, and dress how I choose.

Of course that would be the dream job for nearly any circumstance, wouldn't it?

Best wishes
    MsVal

I want to be Lorileah's Chief, Top Dog, Executive Assistant who travels and goes out wherever she does. Maybe I will learn how she did it and then can successfully venture out on my own.

*~Plain-Vanilla TG Girl~*
    my wife and i work from home...so we can dress as we please.
    she's a girly girl....too! lol!

it's not really like it's work --if you like what you do....

Senior Member Read only Allison Chaynes's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl T View Post
    Store manager for Victoria's Secret..
    Not as much fun as you might think!

Quote Originally Posted by Kate Haylette View Post
    my wife and i work from home...so we can dress as we please.
    she's a girly girl....too! lol!

it's not really like it's work --if you like what you do....
    My thoughts exactly

Owning a womens clothing store that of course does not even bat an eye when a guy comes in and wants to try on a few outfits. As long as the money is flowing, my skirts will be too.

My dream job would be to be either a florist or beautician by day and a costumed crime fighter by night.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    Can we honestly put "dream" and "job" in the same sentence? Most anyone dreams of the day they no longer need to work. But if I have to keep working, my dream would to just be accepted for who I am and compensated well for the work I do.
    Erica

Kayaking instructor in a warm climate with an endless array of swimsuits and sarongs

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Golf instructor, now would I do it dressed maybe for Halloween but prob not all the time

I would tend to agree with Leslie's choice of Vanna White's job. Of course, I don't know all that's involved in her job. Otherwise, I would go with "retired with good retirement package".

My dream job would be the CEO of Limited Brands. You have a job that pays big bucks and access to all that lingerie.

I have always thought Richmond, va needed a store catering to the transgender community.
    Amanda

My first dream job would be to make a lot of money trading stocks full time, which I could do from the privacy of my home. This would allow me to live nearly full time as a woman.

I am now an accountant, and it would be great to find an accounting job where I could be dressed en femme at work.

Right now I have told very few people. These days outside of work I tend to mostly be dressed en femme, when out in public.

The best job for a CD is any job you're retired from. I have all the time in the world to CD now. (ha! ha! just kidding, retirees know about this one) They actually pay me to stay away from work now. They would have saved a bundle if they'd done it a lot sooner.

Yes I would be the same golf golf golf yup love the game. Might as well teach it to others.
    I am who I am...I am very happy with who I am! I am transgender! Time for others to deal with it or get out of my way!