Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Best job For A crossdresser?

My dream job would be, you guessed it, a maid along with a few other cd maids to a rich cd mistress!!! We would all be dressed in very frilly outfits, of course!!

If we are just talking about a dream job then I would say being a model on the game show the price is right.
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned

simply a hostess at a nice restaurant !

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    Although I love being a nurse the only thing that could make it better is if I could be accepted as one of the girls. That being said, outside of nursing I would love to work in a shop that caters to us. I used to hang around Lee Brewster's Mardi Gras in NYC back in the 80's and 90's en femme and help customers with makeup, clothes and wig shopping. I just did it for fun and Lee appreciated the free help. I'm not out to anyone at work but my choice of shoes, uniform, and arched brows have raised a few others brows.

The Future Queen of England!

I get out in public but am not full time at all. I would be a hairdresser if possible.

LOL I'm happy getting dressed up and working as a maid at home when the children are working/at school.

50's Housewife Wannabe Madilyn A.'s Avatar
    A model, had a few job offers but never had the nerve, otherwise a maid.
    Believe in the impossible dream, dreams do come true !!!

www.flickr.com/madilyna

Madilyn

Well being an pretty fast typist, being great with IT and PC hardware in general, good organisation skills and a total mirror hog who has a secret 'thing' for satin blouses and pencil skirts,
    It has to be secretary doesn't it?
    I'd get to keep my nails nice, wear nice clothes, not get all sweaty from running around and generally just keep my appearance up because it isn't really manually demanding.
    I'd get to gossip and chat about clothes and shoes...
    I just reckon it'd be a gas.

And these aren't gender stereotypes - My mum has been a secretary for over 30 years, so I know what the job is because she tells me
    Samantha -x-

I just love having fun!!
    I know I have been thinking that a makeup artist might be a good thing to get into. Work in the artsy fartsy community where no one would care what you wore.

After working twenty some years in the trades. I'd love to work in a full service salon doing hair, nails, makeup,etc. Every 6-8 weeks I color my wife's hair and some times do high lights. My niece (a hairdresser) can't ever get over how good it looks. I'm actually thinking about going back to school for it. I'm at a point in my life where I can and I'm ready to make a change in career.

I would do anything I can do as a woman. I applied at aa local music store, and applied at a city government job fair as a womam, and if hired, would work as a woman.

Hmmmmm, Transgendered Celebrity Talk Show Host on par with "Oprah." I think I would enjoy being in a position to advocate on behalf of the TG community. Only quasi out, as in most people who know Jill don't know Jay, and vice versa.
    Last edited by JaytoJillian; 11-23-2014 at 04:35 AM.
    WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies, projects, or any other purpose - YOU DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION To Use Any Of My Profile Or Pictures In Any Form Or Forum Both Current And Future.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jaytojillian/

Of course I thought of all of the fantasy jobs where I could happily cross dress continually but on reflection decided that the best job for a cross dresser is a high paying one. Given the economic freedom you could afford all of the lovely clothes, makeovers, wigs, shoes etc. etc. Of course you would only be able to dress in the evenings and weekends but think of the lovely clothes you would have and you could also afford some great vacations in CD friendly places.

id like to be a tattoo artist since love drawing so mutch

Weather lady on TV...I know that I would get the forecast right some of the time..just like them!! lol
    It SURE is my hair ! I have the receipt and the box it came in !

Nurse to a 98 year old billionaire.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud