Thread: Round Robin Dressing

Round Robin Dressing

The SO was at work today so I took the opportunity to have a little AnnaB time. It has been a while, and I couldn't decide which outfit to wear. So I tried on as many as I could in the few hours I had alone. It was Round Robin dressing, progressing from casual to party dress. The ten or fifteen minutes each just wasn't enough!

Hi AnnaBMarie, you should video yourself in the various outfits. In that manner you can experience wearing the outfits over and over again.
    Love, Sabrina

Reality Check
    You would not have done that as a male now would you? Get up, put on a pair of jeans and a T shirt and you're done. Or a suit and tie, whichever is appropriate for the day.

It's much harder for a woman. Is this blouse casual, dressy or in between? What skirt goes best with it and is the skirt casual or dressy? Now I have to pick a necklace, earrings and bracelets that go well together and with the outfit. Panyhose, tights or bare legs? Flats or heels? Which purse?

So there have been days when I've tried on a few different outfits before settling on one.

...and after the malay of trying on everything, taking out and putting away; all that is left is a feeling of unaccomplished fulfillment - but we must .........................Debra

With all those clothes and a limited time to wear them round robin is the only solution.
    I used to experiment with looks like that often.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I've been doing a bit of that lately. I lost some weight (yay) and can now fit into some things I haven't been able to wear in years, so it's almost like having lots of new stuff to experiment with. Sometimes after I'm done the bedroom looks like a clothing bomb went off in there.
    Last edited by BarbDriscoll; 11-08-2014 at 04:39 PM.

So many clothes, so little dress up time. I was in the same boat this evening with my SO working a night shift. From a skirt to a one-piece to finally some jeans and a t-shirt.

Platinum Member
    Hi Anna, Every now and then I like to have my own little fashion show.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

round robin dressing

i have found myself doing the same thing. a short while and a lot to 'try-on'. fashion show yes, color experimentation, yes, fit and shape, yes. love it.
    but you're right. at the end, unfulfilled accomplishment!

so, i guess i'll just have to try again!