Thread: Plan B

Plan B

As I've stated numerous times, my wife tolerates but doesn't accept. By that I mean I tell her when I'm going out (dressed) but all she wants to know is when I expect to return (so she can send out a search party if I'm late, I suppose). She doesn't know my girl name, hasn't seen any of my clothes and just about everything else that goes with a DADT relationship.

In case I should die unexpectedly, I'd like to make arrangements with a friend to remove all my girl stuff and donate, give it to friends, or whatever, so my wife doesn't have to deal with it.

Does anyone know how to go about this?
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Got a close friend you can trust with your secret?? I mean, REALLY trust??
    Jon

Simple enough. Make a will and designate that the person you chose does what you want.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Reality Check
    You're going to have to tell your wife about your arrangement with your friend. You will also have to tell your friend where your stuff is and keep him/her updated from time to time.

Since your wife knows about your dressing, it might be simpler to just let her dispose of everything. She will be getting rid of your male stuff anyway.

Platinum Member
    Well,mi think your wife would prefer to handle this task herself. Perhaps you could ask her...it might be an opportunity for constructive dialogue.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Nondressing CDer ReluctantDebutant's Avatar
    Just keep them in opaque containers when you are not using them. Let your wife know that those containers are those containers that she would not want to open and that all she needs to do is take them to the charity organization.

If you have close friends who know about your CD status, I say go for it. Personally I don't concern myself with such things and will let the cards fall where they may.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning