Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wife does not like it

Hi Dianeh,

I agree with Teresa on the "shop and hide" solution. I have tried being open with my with but she doesn't want to have anything to do with it beyond the plain panties. You'll have to come to terms with the fact that she might never "allow" you to buy anything, or allow you to crossdress beyond your current boundaries. If it makes you feel any better you could try the approach of somehow telling her that you are continuing to crossdress but will do so out of sight of her to respect her feelings, and will be more open about it if she asks. That way you can feel like you have been as open and honest about it as she can handle. But honestly that will only make you fell better, not her.

I've lived in a similar situation for 50 years of marriage. My spouse knew about my dressing soon after we were married. She made it very plain that she did not approve of it, but she would not stop me if I did it out of her sight. I complied with her demand and have been able to keep our marriage alive to this day. The only down side is the few opportunities that I have to dress.

if your 65 then I say get into your 1968 Camaro and burn some rubber. Make up for lost time with lots of dressing and remember its easier to ask for forgiveness that to ask for permission..... LOL

Be a good Cd'er and learn how to connive, manipulate these situations. If you get caught doing anything wrong then say you are just making up for lost time. LOL

Seriously, its all about a balancing act.....What else can you do?
    Last edited by Launa; 11-12-2014 at 01:48 AM.

Silver Member
    Wives have things that they are not comfortable with too.

Luv doing girl stuff CherylFlint's Avatar
    Well, as you said, a huge mistake.
    That said, it doesn’t have to be the end of the world.
    My wife has a ball dressing me, so much so we go out to the mall and window shop and have lunch.
    She does all the talking.
    But she does such a good job that I can “pass” so all people see is two ladies at the mall and having lunch.
    As she said, she’d rather be looking at a nice looking woman than a man in a dress.
    Your wife could get with the program or go to her grave being a selfish ____.
    But take whatever you can get, I suppose.
    Me? Being dressed relaxes me like I can never be relaxed in drab. It’s you’re mental health at stake.
    Good luck.

I just love having fun!!
    I often wonder if asking a wife/gf "what harms comes if I wear X?" X=whatever w omens clothing you want to describe

I think most things come from fear. If you can assure your partner that you are the same person, and love them deeply, then what harm happens?

I am probably not wording this correctly so I hope everyone understands what I mean.