Thread: I went out to the shopping mall today

I went out to the shopping mall today

Hi all,

I went shopping today at the largest shopping mall in our city. It was weird going out in broad daylight at 12 noon to the mall, I picked the busiest day to go out with my good friend and it was stressful! I found it very stressful because I was always on the lookout for someone that might know me. There are so many people that shop there, I know my disguise is pretty good and hard to tell but my voice would give me away in a split second. This is going to get easier as I get braver. LOL

Cheers
    Last edited by Launa; 11-08-2014 at 11:29 PM.

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    It generally does get eaiser but not always. It is fun though

Congratulations and best wishes, Launa!

They didn't like me using the male washroom today

I forgot to mention in my previous post about going to the mall that I had to use the washroom.

So I was at the mall today and had to go real bad and FULLY EN FEMME. I asked the clerk where the bano was and she said 2nd and 3rd floors of the Bay. I found the washroom right in the middle of the Male clothing dept. My transitioning friend went into the women's washroom and I went into the mens on this busy day....Stilll, I got my share of looks in there but whatever do I really care? no I really don't LOL

Cheers Gang

Launa
    Last edited by Launa; 11-09-2014 at 10:19 AM.

Well that is a turn up for the books.
    It is usually the other way around.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I was going to go to The Bay tomorrow. Seeing as every floor has a ladies and only the basement and top floor have a men's, the choice of where to go will be quite simple!

Hi Launa!

I've been chased out of a couple of men's restrooms even when I thought I was in male attire!

One guy said "Excuse me, this is the men's room!"

I dropped my voice into its low register, the voice I used when I was a radio announcer, and said, "I know!"

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    In my state the rule is that we use the restroom commiserate with our presentation. At restaurants I normally keep a pretty low profile, but out clubbing I meet a ton of girls in the restroom! Touching up the makeup seems to be a great way to make friends!

Wow, another restroom thread, the last one didn't turn out so well.
    No agreement on the "right" place. Lynn some states are that way, some are not and how do
    GG's feel. My SO says no to CD use, and she is a little open minded. If you "pass" how does anyone know?
    Seems there is no place to "go" that is ok unless its a unisex restroom.
    Maybe a fun thread on restrooms use, how was it, did it smell? Comparisons to the other side?
    Colors, the walls OK, but no" potty mouths". lol