Thread: A little time in Milwaukee

A little time in Milwaukee

I had a chance to get out in a few places in Milwaukee and it was so funny as I was waiting to build up courage to head in to a wal mart; out come 3 young ladies and a young cd'er in low heels and make up. I had to laugh and relaxed as I was thinking if he could do it then I should have fun. I also went to a couple adult stores, one I walked a half a block to and they were closed. then i stopped at a grocery store and shopped a little. The SA, A GG, there was really checking me out. had a good time, in a few weeks i get to run around Joliet IL area.

Gone to live my life
    Hi Cindy,

It sounds like you had a good time and congrats on getting out there.

Hugs

Isha

Cindy,
    Not done Milwukee, my favourite is Hollywood Boulevard.
    All the kinky costume shops makes it look like Halloween every time.
    Every one is too busy looking at costumes to worry what others may be wearing.

Ine feature is that you have to line up to try wigs on in a mirroe at a couple of places, there are mostly guys in the line anyway.
    I got a nice boobs once in one of them as I had to expose myself so to speak.
    One place you can check guys out and get compliments from them.
    They check you out and give compliments also.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Being a Milwaukee girl I can tell you that there are many LGBT friendly establishments in the city. One of my favorites is Caroline's jazz club in the Walker's Point neighborhood. I've been to numerous entertainment venues, restaraunts, and stores while en femme and can honestly say have never had a bad experience.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Don't Harley Davidson come from Milwaukee? I always knew the guys that ride them were crossdressers.
    Did you catch up with Laverne and Shirley?
    And Milwaukee power tools, I love 'em
    Now I have even more reasons to get there.
    Amanda
    Last edited by Amanda L.; 11-09-2014 at 08:09 PM. Reason: spelling