Thread: I get so jealous of my wife's new holiday clothes

I get so jealous of my wife's new holiday clothes

We are going on holiday for 2weeks and my wife has bought so many new outfits for herself, she knows about my dressing and is accepting of it but we are going with the inlaws who no nothing of my cd so I've got to be on my best behaviour! I'm just so jealous of all the lovely clothes she gets to wear all the time. I think it's going to be a long holiday for me😩

Banned Read only
    Amy,
    I had this one earlier this year, I got dragged off to buy some new drab clothes because of my weight loss ! We passed through the women's department with the comment, " I'm not leaving you here on you own !" Oh I wish !!

Funny thing happened on a trip to Jersey, my case didn't arrive till the next day , I couldn't resist saying that we may have to share ! If looks could kill ! It's cruising that I find frustrating, all the ladies dress for the evening meal and show , that's when I most want to dress on holiday !

Amy enjoy your holiday just think about catching up when you get back !!

A few years back I also went on holidays with the in laws and we had rooms next to each other with a block wall between us. I brought a few ideals to sleep in but it got better then that, I was on the balcony almost every day and sometimes I was talking to them around the block wall wearing pantyhose and my wife's summer dress. It was risky but we had a few laughs over it, and I sure know what Teresa is talking about, for some reason I don't know if it because your south or what , but I get so jealous when at night the women go all out dressing so fine for dinner and the show, and when I see them with beautiful summer dresses and and those summer sandals with the little heel and a lot of jewelry on, adding that personal touch.

Platinum Member
    Hi Amy, That is the hard part about going to a wedding, All of those ladies in their beautiful dresses & gowns.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

My wife get's jealous of the way I appear on holidays, she is a larger person than I.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.