Thread: blue fog

blue fog

hi girls, at present i seem to be in a blue fog,for the last six months ive been up and down about my crossdressing . i have even purged all my things4 weeks ago ..then i out and bouth everything back and went all out fem. now im in a all male mode,ivegot a new surfboard made and stared playing my guitars all the time with my guy pals.ijust feel very male right nowand the funny thing is i really like it. i know it wont last , so no purgin this time just boxed up all my girl stuff, and just put it away for now.i dont know i wish i could stay this way it would be so much better for me. but thats life , you deal with the cards you are playing with. thanks for all your help over the last few mounts. love you girls. hugs love lynda

Hi Lynda

I'm glad to hear that. I wish for your sake that it stays that way as well.

I hear you, I go back and forth myself. Lately I've been in a pink fog,just go with what makes you happy. Love Jean

Gone to live my life
    HI Lynda,

Nothing wrong with some guy time if that feels right for you. Good on you for not purging this time (much better option to box things up). Enjoy the surfing.

Hugs

Isha

Hey Linda
    Sometimes the pendulum swings in a big arc and we find that we move to the extremes of our boy/girl desires. With every movement of that pendulum the distance of travel gets slightly smaller until it eventually settles to a halt. When that happens for you you will have reached the balance point between guy you and girl you. I think that would be a good resting place. The problem is how much momentum is behind the pendulum and what if it gets set into motion again from rest?
    It's best to go with the flow and enjoy the moment. Don't sweat on it and don't try to fight it.
    Now go hit the surf and shoot the tube.
    Amanda

Hi Linda:

Glad that you are comfortable in either mode when it hits. A lot of folks experience those swings. Go with the flow, have fun. Enjoy being you!! (And yes, good that you did not purge...Linda will be back...)

Enjoy the surf!

Erin
    Last edited by Eringirl; 11-12-2014 at 10:25 AM.
    Seize the day. Life is short, and you're dead a long time...just sayin' ...

Lynda,
    I am wondering what other special interest has freed you from the pink fog?
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I sometimes wish I could just be a man. But I'm fundamentally incapable of it. Life would be so much easier.

I hear ya Mariehart.... At this point, I no longer feel bad about myself for who I am, I don't feel guilt and shame like I used to. I do however feel that being a CDer is and always will be a tough road that I have no other choice but to travel. Life would be a million times easier if I was able to wake up and be cisgender. Give me the pill any time. Not because I do not like who I am, just that life would be easier than what it is.
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned

It's the Weather Wizard of Flash's Rogues Gallery who usually determines the color of these fogs. No sensa humor that guy.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

MIDI warrior princess Amy Fakley's Avatar
    I'm glad for you, Lynda. Being able to let go and love yourself for who you are (regardless of which side of the gender see - saw is in the air), is a huge achievement for many of us here.

The title of your post was thought provoking for me. I realized that I have never really experienced a "blue fog" (like a pink fog, but relating to all things masculine). Now that I think of it, it's kind of astounding that I never have really felt any sort of enthusiasm for "boy stuff", even when I was really little.

Also, I wonder if our FtM brothers experience that sort of thing or if it's just unique to us?
    "Why shouldn't art be pretty? There are enough unpleasant things in the world." -Pierre-Auguste Renoir

I'm with Amanda on the cycling back and forth until you find a balance. And, it may take a number of years, as you see frequently reported here.

And save yourself from purging in the future. It's much too painful and expensive.

Mixing my metaphors, go with the flow and enjoy the waves.

Kate

I get a blue fog at this time of year, every year for the last 6 years - Call of Duty season LOL
    Samantha -x-

hi girls, wanted to just thank all of you for your support and advise . i really love this forum.over the last few mounths you have made me feel normal, and now i know im not alonewith my crossdressing . that i have you girls to share it with and that you understand it as best we can .love you hugs lynda

hi , just wanted to say ,im back to dressing ,and the first thing i did was go to a real wig shop for the first time, they treated me nice and had me sit dowm and try a few wigs on .i felt funny sitting therein the shop,having the girls combing the wigs out,not many people know im a cd. so this was a big step for me.but i found a mid lenth wig i loved .then off to kohls to buy a short nightgown and bunny slippers i will send pic when i can fig out how to do it. love hugs lynda

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    What ever you decide Lynda, you're ok. Enjoy boy time as long as you want. The forum will still be here and so will your gaggle of girlfriends

*~Plain-Vanilla TG Girl~*
    Yikes! blue fog. i don't think even administered intravenously it'd
    work on me, though...so i'm pretty safe from that.

i love bunny slippers

I think most of us at some point or another swing back and forth between masculinity and femininity. How far in either direction we go varies, as does the frequency, but whatever makes you happy, go with the flow.

And good call on boxing it up instead of purging. Purging is never a good idea.