Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Snow

Snow

We got about a foot or more of snow yesterday where I live and the driveway needed to be cleared.
    So I took off my dress put on a pair of pants and a warm shirt but left everything else on.
    I was completely under dressed with a waist cincher, stockings, bra with forms, panties and a full slip while I was blowing the snow out of the driveway!

This was a first for me.

There snow better way to do your outside chores (sorry pathetic attempt at humour but I do like dad jokes)
    Did you leave your heels on? That would have been fun, and a good look with boy pants and shirt.
    Glad you enjoyed yourself. There's no stopping you now, go ask the neighbours if they need a hand.
    Luv
    Amanda

That's pretty much what women do when they know it has to get done.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

That's snow awesome.
    I doubt the neighbors were sleeting you.
    Icy why it was such fun!
    Cold hardly wait to do that , no wait not me. ( sun forever)
    I'll be flaking off now.
    Have a blizzardful day.
    Lol
    Hugs

Reality Check
    Blowing snow sent me to the hospital once. I slipped on a patch of ice and landed hard on my bottom.

I can see wearing the bra and forms and even a wig if you had your head covered, but not a waist cincher or stockings. Or a slip with a pair of pants. Leggings would have been fine.

There aint nothing wrong with that. You will find more and more opportunities as you gain more confidence.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

Aspiring Member
    Back when I had coveralls the kind you have jiggle around to get on. The only things I had on under them were panties, pantyhose and all-in-one body brief and woman's boots while I cleaned my driveway. Now I have bib overalls but may still go out with a woman's top on.

Just can't help myself! Brenda456's Avatar
    My driveway needed shoveling, too. Leggings are a must in cold weather! And Charlene has a wonderful way with words!

I've done that too. Puts some fun in a crappy job, doesn't it?

I looked at your profile, but it did not reveal where you call home. Here in South Carolina I had a glass of wine while enjoying 70 degree temperatures.
    Love, Sabrina

just say NO to SNOW!

Gold Member
    Now I gave up shoveling snow some time back; Now I can get dressed and sit in my
    nice and warm Tahoe, with a cup of coffee, and some nice music playing, push a few
    buttons and plow my way out of the snow.
    It actually becomes fun to play Bulldozer with the snow.
    Rader

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    "A foot of snow"? Snow fooling?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I've been shoveling all day in my femme undergarments. Wearing femme jeans over my bra and panties with a heavy sweatshirt and drab boots. Next time, I'll remember to wear a pair of leggings under too.

That's what I like about winter, the underdressing possibilities are endless!

Visiting Denver on business and it went from 65 to 25 in a few hours. Then sleet that iced the roads. Saw two accidents outside my hotel in less than 10 minutes apart

Not Envious!

I can't say that I am envious of all you Snow Bunnies, being as I am from the snow belt capital of the world. I hope all of you get to wear your fur coats, hats, gloves, Mukluks and other paraphernalia frequently so that I won't have too. I'll just be satisfied with wearing my warm nightgown and robe watching TV from the couch as I see other places get dumped on.

Always Ilsa

I'll never look at snow shoveling the same again!
    Quote Originally Posted by Janice An View Post
    We got about a foot or more of snow yesterday where I live and the driveway needed to be cleared.
    So I took off my dress put on a pair of pants and a warm shirt but left everything else on.
    I was completely under dressed with a waist cincher, stockings, bra with forms, panties and a full slip while I was blowing the snow out of the driveway!

This was a first for me.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    In a big snow I'm out there for over an hour to clear the sidewalks and clean up the sides of the driveway with the tractor. It can get cold so I never do that without pantyhose to keep warm all the way down to my toes! Being transgendered wins again!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ilsa View Post
    Mukluks
    ahahaha!

muck lucks!

also:

MUFFS!

I arrived from Washington into New Orleans in my winter gear.....
    Definitely no snow here.
    Humid 70 degrees.
    My feet were sweaty and even my bra was uncomfortable.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

To answer Amanda L. No I did not wear my heels out in the snow and ice. Not only would my feet freeze but they would not match my outer wear.

When I don't have to travel, I don't mind the snow. I'm not saying I've done this but I have a *very* close friend who may have occasionally borrowed a few things from their wife when they're the only one home and they had to clean the driveway. They enjoyed that a lot and it was snowing so heavily that someone right next to them couldn't tell who it was.

Don't think I would do this for two reasons.

A. With the heavy wet snow we get, I would be a sweaty mess and ruin everything I was underdressing with.
    B. As some have said, if I got hurt and had to go to the hospital, well, not a good scene.

Liz

Underdressing while I'm out and about always makes me laugh up my sleeve a little bit. Maybe I'll bet I'm wearing prettier panties on than some women I see, maybe someone I see could use a girdle like mine, etc. I've been out clearing snow, under, just as you have. And cold weather is always a good excuse to put on panty hose. Anyway, for me, underdressing is always fun.