Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Veteran Dressers. R u one?

US Navy, 65 - 69, Vietnam, radarman 2nd class,E-5. Cruiser sailor,
    Never dressed while in.
    Victoria
    By the grace of God, I am what I am.

VietNam - 1969-70 - 2-8-4th Infantry dressed in Vietnam - not hardly

Stacy
    USAF - 90-94, Radio Operator, started dressing years later.

Gold Member
    US Navy Sea-Bees 1967 to 1969 14 1/2 months in Viet-Nam E-5 Second Class peti-officer, Builder rate BUH-2
    Rader

US Army 67-68 In Vietnam Oct 67-Aug 68 I was in a rigger unit by Bien Hoa airbase, In Aug/68 I was all set to go to Tapei for R&R. Guys were coming back from there talking about how you could get a girl for 3 days and she was yours. My plan was to get the biggest girl I could and have her dress me up. A few days before I was going to leave I was injured and sent to Japan and then home to a hospital. I was 19.

Chelsea Von Chastity gender_blender's Avatar
    I was born and raised USAF and now work as a civilian electrical engineer for the USN. Not actually veteran, but lived in military environments most of my life.

US Army 1963-1969 trained as armored ordinance mechanic. Motor sgt (E-7) Fort Hood Texas. Lack of availability to dress kinda drove me nuts but when I came home on leave "all hell broke loose".

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

God bless you all for your service. I have a great deal of respect for anyone who would risk their life for their country.

I was in the Navy from '80 to '84. When we crossed the equator and had the Shell Back initiation I was crossdressed. A little background; this is some ancient seafarers tradition when the equator is crossed.

I have thin almost hairless lady legs so from the moment my boss discovered that I was nominated for the Wog Queen pageant. I protested many times. I noticed that the more I did the more insistent they were. The squadron made sure I had everything I needed to dress as a woman for the pageant. My squadron paid for my outfits. I still protested and they just kept insisting I do it. In the end I did it. I never let on that I loved every minute of it.

So when the day came I got dressed up. I put on full 80’s style makeup, a blond wig, padded panties, a bra and there were even breast forms for me. When I was done dressing I looked like a little like Madonna or Morgan Fairchild. I had to endure cat calls on my way to the Forecastle where the pageant was. I was wearing high heels and I wasn’t to steady in them at sea.

During the Pageant I had to model and lip sync in a blue evening gown, a black dress and a bikini. I came in Second; I had to sit in Davey Jones court the next day all dressed up in the black dress all made up. It was strange. I loved it. The guy that won was certainly a CD too. I got teased for the next week or two, and then it was forgotten. I told everyone I threw the stuff over board, but it was in my locker. I had some nice stuff for a while.

I wish I had the foresight to save the picture but I got rid of them during a purge.
    Last edited by Joanne108; 12-06-2014 at 07:46 PM.

I enlisted in the Navy in 2007 to become an Aviation Electronics Tech and am now an Officer and Naval Aviator.

Thank you to everyone who paved the way in years prior! I'm proud to have the watch now.