Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Been underdressing a lot lately

i under-dress everyday panties and bra everywhere under my male jeans and shirt pantyhose in cold weather wore them to work for years

Panties4me
    I have been underdressing for many, many years. About seven years ago when we went on holidays my wife noticed that I hadn't taken any male underwear with me. I told her no I hadn't, and that it would be panties only for me from then on. She is what I call a non-encouraging but understanding wife. I do keep one pair of jocks for doctor's visits though. So, each day when I head of for work, at the very least I am wearing panties under my uniform trousers. In the cooler weather it may be a bodysuit, pantyhose and cami or leggings.I believe this keeps me calm in a stressful occupation as a correctional officer and there is nothing like coming home and getting changed into something a little sexy after work, even if it is under male attire!

I'm a full time under-dresser and I have been enjoying feeling feminine under my work uniform for several years now , my under-dressing makes me feel happy and complete all day every day.
    I will also say that if you're still uncomfortable with under-dressing don't be , wear what you like and have fun with it , the more you do it the more comfortable you'll become and the more you'll figure out that most people don't notice at all .

Try these. Alll are OK out in public in "boy" mode. I am a practical crossdresser; usually an underdresser, but it shouldn't matter if suitable atire comes from the women's department. Wearing clothes usually associated with the opposite sex rapidly becomes normal. However, items that could be spotted as women’s clothes when underdressing, such as a bra and nylons, is more of a challenge; but when there is no reaction from either men or women that invites one to wear only womenswear. I have found these items both acceptable and practical:

!) Slacks: Women’s pull on pants are much easier to put on than men’s belted pants. They do not need a fake fly, as the absence of it is usually not apparent, but I prefer non-figured and solid color, non-pastel pants so they are not readily identified as women’s clothing.

2) Panties: Underwear with a fly is unnecessary with pull on pants. Although there are no-fly briefs in the men’s department, women’s full-cut briefs work just as well, and are often cheaper.

3) Slips: Shirttails tend to readily pull out of pull on pants. This can expose panty and pantyhose tops. A “solution” is to wear a full slip that is short enough to be worn with slacks. Also slips are usually made of material that makes it easier to pull on and straighten pants.

4) Bra: This is generally considered a female item, but it can be useful in “boy mode” to keep non-adjustable straps on a slip from falling off the shoulders.

5) Nylons: An MD suggested that I wear pantyhose to avoid the indentation in my lower legs that mid-calf or knee-high socks make. Pantyhose do not require anything that is not also needed with pull on pants. Opaque ones are best, as they aren't readily identified as women's hosiery, but that isn't necessary and sheer nylons are OK and are more available. I actually prefer thigh highs as they are easier to put on than pantyhose, they do not need to be lowered to go to the bathroom, and only one leg needs to be thrown out when a run becomes apparent

6) Purse: One cannot usually keep a wallet, comb, notepad, phone, and keys in the small side pockets and lack of back pockets that are typical of women’s pants. My “solution” is to use a small shoulder purse, which can either be worn or secured in a basket when that is available.

All these are mass-market items in the women’s department.
    Last edited by sfwarbonnet; 11-26-2014 at 04:06 PM.

I under dress alot when I'm out and about. And I'm always in panties wnen I'm not at work.
    Angie

Gold Member
    I love to under dress; I wear panties 24/7, a bra 80% of the time, I wear
    fem-Jeans most of the time.
    So in a way I am 75% dressed as a girl, I look around, girls in jeans are ever where.
    So I am just among the crowd, even though I am still looking like a man.
    Rader

My wife and I took a trip in our RV this past July, we were on the road until October.
    She knows I like underdressing and on our trip I only brought panties. I also brought chic jeans and several tops and shirts. I wore elastic waist shorts the whole trip. All of my clothes except for several shirts were women's clothing.
    I went too far a couple of times in my choice of tops and she yanked me back to reality.
    The Iowa farm wife is my idealized dress.

On Halloween, a friend of ours dressed as her grandmother. ......

I only get to sometimes but I love wearing a thong when I lift

I travel extensively with my job. On my business trips, I almost always underdress. Usually, I will wear a bra and panties. During the summer, I will go out wearing a tee shirt and shorts. If you look closely, I am sure the lines of my bra might be visible under my tee shirt. I have never noticed anyone giving me a "knowing look". In the winter, I will wear Hanes Alive pantyhose under my jeans. Usually I won't wear any socks. It is satisfying just to know that I am in touch with my feminine side!
    Last edited by Susan Thomas; 11-22-2014 at 11:17 PM.

I underdress full time, have only a couple of pairs of guy underwear for when i have to stay in a hotel room with another guy while traveling for business. Other than that it's panties 24/7 pantyhose or garter belt and stockings. I have been full time underdressing for years and have not been spotted once. One thing I can tell you is that most people are just oblivious to anything but what they are doing or where they are going. I wear bra's but only under patterned shirts that don't reveal that straps. Again, there is a small bit that is visible if you really looked, but no one does. So do what you want and enjoy being you. Not one will notice and you will be much happier.

Charlotte.

~ Bondage & Pantyhose ~ cosmolovesph's Avatar
    I too am a full time under dresser, no men's underwear anymore and often wearing at least knee highs or trouser socks at minimum (except with short)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Crissandra
    ~AKA - Cosmo-Loves-PantyHose~
    Don't forget to compliment those wearing pantyhose, as to how nice their legs look!

I'm just like most of you. While i do not get to underdress all of the time, I do so whenever i can. If the wife is away, I will underdress 24/7. If it is summer, then it will be just panties. If it is cooler weather when I would ordinarily wear long pants and a thicker shirt or a jacket, I will wear panties, bra, panty hose or garter belt and stockings and my pretty pettite - pants, maybe even a slip. I usually plan my shopping trips around these same times and I love to shop for my female items when I am underdressed.

Lately I've been fighting the urge to underdress outside of my home. I'm a jeans and t-shirt guy, so I'm always worried about bending down at the store and letting the secret slip. Seems like no matter how tight my belt is, the back always slips out
    I'm a girl when I feel like it

Just a Cross Dresser Kacey Black.'s Avatar
    I find that simply wearing women's undies and a tank top keeps things in check. It's a 50/50 for me though. Some days it's all guy, some days it's not.

Quote Originally Posted by AletaHawk View Post
    Lately I've been fighting the urge to underdress outside of my home. I'm a jeans and t-shirt guy, so I'm always worried about bending down at the store and letting the secret slip. Seems like no matter how tight my belt is, the back always slips out
    An extra-tall A shirt "hides" panty & pantyhose tops. I prefer a short (18") slip as nylon dries overnight and a slip is easier to tuck into pants than are cotton undershirts. A slip also "hides" a bra which is needed to help keep narrow, non-adjustable, straps from falling down. Having real boobs would also help. I have heard that gynecomastia causes boobs in males. Can it be induced or is there another way to grow boobs without hormones so as to not lose male functionality?
    Last edited by sfwarbonnet; 11-26-2014 at 05:12 PM.

I underdress a lot in the winter. Before telling my SO I love women's clothes I wore pantyhose under my dress pants to keep warm. I loved it. Now I wear a gaff and hose. I plan to paint my toe nails and wear panties soon. At home I wear a bra under sweatshirts around the house. Things are opening up for me. The more I wear the better I feel.

Spending the week with family away from home has made it necessary to limit my dressing to only undergarments. I'm fine with that, but miss the feel of a bra and soft nylon nightie when I sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    I always think of underdressing as being like childhood or puberty. A stage u pass thru rapidly, unless u r forced to remain there?

At least it was for me. Enjoy it while it still excites u, State!
    For me, wearing panties is my baseline. I only dress fully en-femme to go out, or on occasion dress around the house. Most of the time I remain in guy mode. Virtually any time I am in 'guy mode' for outward appearances, I am still wearing feminine bikini panties. I may or my not be tucked, but usually not while in guy mode. I like the way it feels, and honestly, 99% of the time no one will be able to tell. Unless you are forced to undress in front of someone else, you can enjoy underdressing with panties with no one the wiser.

I have nothing but panties and no mens undies for several years. I also wear a bra every day which gives me support, no one says anything and it feels natural and looks natural. My wife gave me some make up to try so that is another norm to put on my makeup every day

I try to wear panties as much as possible, even sometimes to work. If I can't dress when I'm at home, then I'll where hosiery and/or camisoles sometimes under my regular clothes. Actually wearing panties and tights right now as I wait for the delivery trucks to bring me my Black Friday goodies.

I've been wearing panties full time for over 20 years... I can't even imagine wearing male undies ever again....
    Other types of clothing can be optional for me, but a cute pair of panties is an absolute MUST !!

i know the feeling! i too am unemployed and been enjoying dressing at home everyday from the time i get up til bed time. though, since i came out, 3 years ago, ive given up mens underwear and wear nothing but panties. so nice! but yes, ive also thought about how hard its gonna be going back to work... not bein g able to dress like am