Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Whats your preferred style of dress?

[SIZE="5"]sounds nice!.......Pretty actually, I like feelin pretty...................love your work![/SIZE]
    We have to weather the storm before we can enjoy the sunshine

Well I guess I don't fit in here...

I wear normal female clothing (pants, conservative shirts (I like a little lace though), I own 2 skirts total and I dislike high heels... and pantyhose, garter belts, etc. Hmmm... sometimes being a "girl" is not all about the clothing!

Mandy
    [SIZE="4"]My life in a Quote[/SIZE]
    "I don't like sand. It's coarse, rough, irritating and it gets everywhere. Not like here. Everything’s soft and smooth."
    [SIZE="1"]—Anakin to Padmé - Star Wars - Episode 2 - Attack of the Clones[/SIZE]

Occupying my own end of the gender spectra...

I love the mermaid style of dress. I don't own one, but would love to in the future.
    Man! I feel like a woman!

For me it depends on my mood.....

Most of the time I prefer business type outfits (suit, skirt/blouse) with 3 inch heels and modest makeup.

If I am feeling glam then its a long dress with higher heels, longer hair and 'evening' makeup.

However......if the 'tramp' in me shows her face then watch out.....tight/short skirts, sky high heels, enough makeup to sink the Titanic and........... :yikes:
    [SIZE="4"]
    Take care,

Emma
    [/SIZE]

I love wearing knee-length skirts and dresses. I usually wear long sleeve lacy collar blouses although now I tend to wear more short sleeve blouses with no collar at all. I'm also a big fan of 3" pumps, slingbacks and pantyhose (usually brown, black or white hose). I've tried walking in 4-5" heels and I can't do it.
    -Audrey

Definitely into the business/professional woman look. I love skirts, nice tops, suits, and dresses with hose and heels. I would love to try to work on a more trendy look but I don't want to give up my heels, hose, and skirts!!

Must be the gipsy in me

Love the long peasant/boho skirts with matching tops.

Does anyone know of a source for cotton petticoats -- I'm looking for something long enough to peek out under my skirts with frills and ruffles around the bottom.
    Last edited by Yael; 01-28-2006 at 08:27 PM.

Although I'm 50, I like younger styles, short skirts, anklet socks w/heels. I'm kind of small in stature, 5'6 140, so I'm able to fit into these types of clothes.

sex!!!

Anything that spells sex with a man!!! thats the type of dress I like
    The most beautiful thing in life, cannot be seen or touched, but is felt by the heart!

Sexy!!!

anything that is sexy and spells sex with a handsome man!!! thats the kind of dress i like
    The most beautiful thing in life, cannot be seen or touched, but is felt by the heart!

trailer court trash

I love looking ****ty. Easy but not cheap. I guess I am a vamp at heart

I definately like the bad gyrl look,,,pvc,leather,big hair,too much make up ,corsettes,,high high heels,thigh high boots,oh my,,,the list goes on and on ! LOL

This is easy, chiffon cocktail dresses, formal evening gowns or sheer blouses and above the knee skirts, from that point anything and everything except " long " skirts no way for this old gal.

Christy

All-in-all, I like business wear too. But formal wear is classy and can therefore be very special and enjoyable. Much to my surprise I've discovered upscale casual wear (the sporty look) complements me and looks especialy good on me. So, to answer your question-- I luv it all!
    Marie

Mostly skirt and top seperates, jeans and slacks, I love leggings and big sweaters.(I miss the '80's I wish stirrups would come back). Heels with skirts, flats generally with pants, and strictly stockings or knee highs, or trouser socks. No regular socks when in fem attire. I like a lot of the Land's End stuff. haven't gotten into sleepwear..yet.
    "My Mother wanted me to find a nice girl..so I became one."

I like it all. I have a bussiness suit for when I want to try and really pass. and I have two pair of thigh-high's ( black and shiny), several skirts and dresses that range somewhere in between casual and ****y. Knee boots , ankle boots , pumps, black tights,black mini dress ,I love it all!!

I am pretty flexible. I have a satin prom dress that I just love. It is a princess gown. I have a number of mini skirts and i love them too. I also have a regular black dress that is about knee length. I like it but maybe not my favorite. So either it is the special event long gown or the sexy mini for me.

What I would call the "dressy" look--skirts, blouses, dresses, all hemlines below the knee. High heep pumps, basically a conservative appearance.
    In the end, once all is said and done, and we have exhausted the analysis, this is all about having fun and girlls just want to have fun!!!!!!!!

For me, since I'm 18 myself, it's definitely a " teen girl " appearance. I love clothes like tight short-sleeved tees, tank tops, very short miniskirts, and tight (but stretchy!) low-rise denim jeans ( preferably with no pockets in the back ). Anyone else into the same " teen chic " kind of attire? ?
    [SIZE="1"]i just wanna DANCE.

myspace[/SIZE]

I seem to dress like any normal girl in my age group. Since I'm 23 then I tend to dress more like a late-teens/early 20s girl.

...and hell yeah I'm the motherf--king princess!

Quote Originally Posted by Sara Kat
    I seem to dress like any normal girl in my age group. Since I'm 23 then I tend to dress more like a late-teens/early 20s girl.
    Cool! Any specific styles or brand names?

The juniors' section of a store is always my favorite!
    [SIZE="1"]i just wanna DANCE.

myspace[/SIZE]

Gown and Dress Lover Tiffany Anne 9954's Avatar
    When it come to dressing I wear mostly dresses as I have a lot of dresses in my wardrobe. I find thier easey to put on and take off. I do own a number of tops, blouses, and skirts too but not as much as dresses.

Dresses RULE in my wonderland