Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Whats your preferred style of dress?

Whats your preferred style of dress?

I was curious as to the general style of dress you ladies preferred? For myself I love the look and feel of tight, short skirts, cute little tops, or as my wife (now ex-wife) used to call it, "hooker wear"

I've never really been into the long flowing dresses and gowns, but I do like their look. Bring on the too short shorts and the oh-so-hard to walk in stilletto heels! Although, sometimes those super tight denim shorts are kinda hard on the equipment. I dont bother with a gaff, I'm not trying to fool anyone.

I'd like to try out the "Business" look sometime. Secretaries in their nice blouses and skirts with the chic business pumps are quite the delicious.

So, when you dress, do you go for the conservative school teacher look or more of the "I'm cheap and easy" look?

I love the business look. Don't really care or the cheap and easy styles although mt mind is definitely on the cheap and easy side.
    Dawn

I love short skirts & tops, with heels of course.

Me, I prefer your everyday average working in the office clothing. So, that may include long skirts or shorter ones. A couple of dresses, too. Sweaters, etc. But I do have a couple of short skirts my wife has called **** skirts. Afterall, a girl has to have variety.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

...hmmm... leather ! ? :cheeky: "K"
    Just Remember,"Wherever You go- There You are ! "

Smile

i like the skirt top and heels and dresses not to short and not to long i like to show off my legs.

Platinum Member
    wow good question see i love short and tight , sexey and hot and i also love a more covered up long look i realy would have to say i wear what i feel like at the time and when out shopping long or short everyday to a night out on the town if it catches my eye it's then it's so mine ....my style?? what ever i wearing at the time ...

I like soft sweaters,long skirts and tight panties with a nice pair of heels.

Veronica

Lingerie is the poetry in a womans closet.

Floor length for me. Preferably all sparkly with sequins or glitter.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

The classic look

I prefer dresses to skirts, short but not too short. I definitely don't do the hooker look. I'm not twenty so I don't dress like I am.

GypsyKaren
    I love skirts, mine are kinda on the short side, but not to short, and I like casual tops and I love sweaters. I'm a casual kind of girl, so that's how I tend to dress.

GypsyKaren

Quote Originally Posted by LeatherPixie
    So, when you dress, do you go for the conservative school teacher look or more of the "I'm cheap and easy" look?
    For the mirror and my own pleasure I like the ****ty black shiny PVC look, dressed as somebody 1/4 my real age

To blend in, I like the librarian/academic look with pencil skirts and nice crisp cotton blouses.

I like to dress in way which would garner me respect from all who see me dressed. I too prefer longer skirts and dresses as well as sweaters, knit tops and blouses and of course evening dresses. The naughty stuff is for me alone and doesn't come much out of the closet.

J

If I'm not cheap and easy, I'm a school teacher? Actually, I find what school teachers wear to be a bit frumpy. But I don't go in for the "Cheap and easy" look at all. I prefer career wear, vintage '70's style dresses and sweaters, with full or pleated skirts rathe than tight and form-fitting. I like conservative, yet pretty and feminine.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LeatherPixie
    I was curious as to the general style of dress you ladies preferred? For myself I love the look and feel of tight, short skirts, cute little tops, or as my wife (now ex-wife) used to call it, "hooker wear"

I've never really been into the long flowing dresses and gowns, but I do like their look. Bring on the too short shorts and the oh-so-hard to walk in stilletto heels! Although, sometimes those super tight denim shorts are kinda hard on the equipment. I dont bother with a gaff, I'm not trying to fool anyone.

I'd like to try out the "Business" look sometime. Secretaries in their nice blouses and skirts with the chic business pumps are quite the delicious.

What do you think??

lonly sheiligh

dresses

i kinda go for the caual look as well i like dresses that are just above the knee, skirts are a big thing for me so i wear those a lot love sheiligh
    smile, be sweet, enjoy life, and be who you are today, yesterday is gone, and tomarrow may never come!!!!!

I prefer casual everyday wear, plus evening night wear... Examples - for the former, it would be jeans, capris, skirts (not too short, most of the time), blouses with camis, etc... For evening wear.. the famous 'little black dress' works, somewhat revealing skirts, accompanying hosiery, heels and accessories of course.
    Ciao!
    Lizz:cheeky:

Just living life one day at a time...

"Cheap, easy, and hooker" although I'm not all that easy. This for outings to clubs.
    "Casual femmme" (tight women's jeans, femme tops, and ballet slippers) for everyday low profile outings and home.

Smart and Sexy

It can be a dress or a skirt and blouse,

I like it to be tasteful with the hint of a sexy woman inside.

The whole outfit has to match properly including jewellery.
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Gold Member
    I dont have any yet but a dress or skirt with pleats about around the knee, love that style.

If only dreams came true. susancheerleader's Avatar
    I am really into mini skirts and knee length skirts. I hate longer ones!
    I usually am rather conservitive with the dressing. With the skirts I just wear a turtle neck, but sometimes a blouse. If it is "chilly" I wear tights also.
    HOWEVER... as seen in my avatar, a cheerleading outfit isn't bad either.

I do love, the busines woman look skirt suits, dresses, blouses and skirts and the occasional tailored slacks, all with heels. Hem lines just above the knee. I'm to old to pull off the mini skirt!

Huggs, Renee

I guess I am a work in progress. It was the more fetish look at one time. Corsets with a leather skirt would just be my favorite look. But as I have..ahem..matured...I like the soccer mom look albiet I would like to think me as a more sexy one..hehe..right...but my favorite dress is a long flowing broomstick dress maybe with lace trim with flat boots

Can't Go Wrong With The Little Black Dress
    With Heels.In The Summer A Nice Sundress.

Like a lot of girls i like to look smart and wear a nice silky blouse and a knee length skirt,but i always wear heels at least 3".
    I also always wear stockings and very rarely tights (pantyhose)

Cathy