Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Who would you like to be?

Oh heck, put me down for Grace Kelly, particularly from when she starred in 'To Catch a Thief'.

Christen x
    “Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing
    and rightdoing there is a field.
    I'll meet you there.” - Rumi.

If i could pick, i would like to be either Demi Lovato or Selena Gomez They are just so beautiful, and have the hair i have always wanted

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mia27 View Post
    If i could pick, i would like to be either Demi Lovato or Selena Gomez They are just so beautiful, and have the hair i have always wanted
    Celebrity hair theft- that could be a growth industry!

Quote Originally Posted by ArleneRaquel View Post
    After all is said I guess that I copy my mothers fashion style almost 100%.
    Disturbing... Do you have PayPal? I'd pay good money to see pics of your mother.

That's English humour by the way, fiscally I'm Scottish.

Quote Originally Posted by immike View Post
    I have fantasized for the longest time of trying on a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders uniform,the blouse&shorts/pantyhose&
    white boots
    Surely available online, at knock-off made-in-china prices? Live the dream, sister!
    Last edited by Katey888; 11-16-2014 at 05:41 AM. Reason: Consecutive posts merged - please use edit post to add to existing post rather than adding a successive post...

Probably someone like Ursula Undress and make lotsa' money.

Seriously though, whoever is the current hot chick around at the moment.

I have fantasised many times too many.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Aspiring Member Dana does shopping's Avatar
    Katy:

Please say You meant Dynasty ... not some weird foreign spelling of dysentry?!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Katey888 View Post
    Pondered on this one before, Nikki....

Think it was a strange combination of Debbie Harry, Jane Fonda and JC... No...! Joan Collins...! In fact, as I get older I find the allure of the 1980's and memoires of Dysantry calling me back...

Attachment 235972

The frocks... the cutting sarcasm... the heavy blush and contouring... the shoulder pads!

I must excuse myself now while I ponder some more...

Katey x

Aspiring Member Dana does shopping's Avatar
    Agent Scully ... hot as s**t and a wild private life to boot!IMG_0131.JPG IMG_0125.jpg

Shenia Twain, yup, yup, yup. "She feels like a woman!"

I look very much like my mother. We could have been sisters if we had been seen together. Both small and elegant in style and poise.

It is a pity that she never lived to see her son who has now become the daughter that she wanted.

Julie.

Natasha Romanov, as a little boy I always wanted to be a superhero I just didn't know it was going to be a female one.

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    You're so gorgeous I'll do anything
    I'll kiss you from your feet
    To where your head begins
    You're so perfect you're so right as rain
    You make me
    Make me hungry again

Everything you do is irresistable
    Everything you do is simply kissable
    Why can't I be you?

Aspiring Member
    I would love to be any of the fashion models we see in on-line catalogs for the major brands. Just modelling lingerie or dresses would be great to model new clothes. (And maybe even take some home?!)

Cheryl

haha thats such a tough question, depends on what day of the week your asking me.

sometimes i dream about being a rockstar, or a model, or an artist.

sometimes i like to imagine myself being an epic hero, or a princess.
    even better a warrior princess just kicking ass, taking names, and looking fabulous as hell while doing it.

truth is though i don't want to be anyone else, but I would settle for being rich

Whenever I watch an old "I Dream of Jeannie" I want to be a thirty year old Barbara Eden. If I see Julie Banderas on Fox news I think how I'd love to look like her too.

Carly Simon lived over on the Vineyard. I lived on Nantucket. I thought she was blisterin' hot.... and hearing her sing just a bar from "That's the way I've always heard it should be" would send my testerone in to "overload."

I was SURE that, if sent her enough love letters, she'd dump What's-his-name (James Taylor) and come over and be my girl....... I am STILL waiting for the FIRST response to my first plaint of everlasting love for her..... AND, I have a suspicion that I'm NOT going to hear from her... forever.

Oh well......

P.S. I'm guessing that her orthodontist made a FORTUNE on that gorgeous smile of her's!!!!!

When I was in my early twenties I wanted to be Brooke Shields/

Pam Anderson, before all the ****ty black make up and boob enhancement. I think it was 1986 she was in a Playboy pictorial as the Labatt's beer girl. A prettier girl I haven't seen yet. Needless to say, I didn't enjoy her later acting as the sex symbol. But I understand why she did it as a career move.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

A blossoming flower xx Jennifer Devine's Avatar
    Kate Beckinsale
    WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications. It is recommended that other members post a similar notice to this.

Kara Zor-El
    Miss America of course

When I was a teen, which wasn't too long ago, I tried to emulate Britney Spears and I'd rip my shirts to make a midriff and cut my shorts to make short skirts. Now if only I could have sung well...

Gabrielle Reece for me. We're both 6'3", so I've got the height.
    Now, How to lose 50 pounds, grow nice boobs, get absolutely ripped and, oh yeah, there's that volleyball thing she does...
    DEB7502_pb_copy.jpg
    I am Me and Me is OK!

Shelby

Crossdresser-At-Large BillieAnneJean's Avatar
    I want to be me at 27 with my SO at 25. Me in a suit, her in a LBD. I would take her dancing and then home to "ravage" her. Sorry but I am a hetro male and I still like being her guy. Never wanted to be a woman. Never fantasized about it. Just being with her was all the fantasy my mind could handle. Still is.
    But I am happy for the imaginative posts and the CDers who have posted here. The diversity of the CDing community is amazing and really kinda cool. There are CDers of all types and levels. If ya want to try something, ask something, get some advice, there are kind and generous people who will give of themselves.
    I had fun reading the posts. Thanks for thinking of this and starting the thread.
    I hope more posts are made on this thread. FUN!

I like to be an Iowa farm wife.... plain dressed with sensible shoes.

ok so its a fresh start, fantasy right, so im picking shakira
    down too earth....
    Attachment 236099
    but she can work it...
    Attachment 236100
    would have to find a new mate cause even with a fresh
    start ill still wanna be with a women....dont think the mrs. would go for it....
    Last edited by mykell; 11-18-2014 at 09:05 AM.
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

An ageing but still cool rock star like Chrissie Hynde or Lucinda Williams.

So many to pick from. As a guy I am in love with Jana Kramer. She's a new country singer. she's so pretty and dainty. I would like to look like that. The thing I envy most about gg's is their petite features, like hands and feet. I also wish I could sing. I sing all the time to myself. I just wish I could sing well.

Always wanted to dress up as Madonna. Vogue era.