Thread: Crossdressing might have saved my life.

Crossdressing might have saved my life.

In a literal sence not just psychologically.
    Was shaving my legs the other day and was putting in some extra effort this time to get every tiny spot of hair when I noticed a little black spot on the outside of my thigh that I never saw before. Just a mole I thought but the colour was just to dark. It also had an irregular shape and it didnt feel smooth...
    the first thing that crossed my mind was melanoma... Cancer of the skin... Called the doctor for an appointment this evening, here is me hoping it is a false alarm. Fingers crossed.

Hoping it is harmless or that you caught it in time. I have had it twice and was removed completely each time I had no problems after each time !!

Hugs

Linda Leigh
    Sometimes I like to dress as Linda Leigh

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

I hope it turns out to be nothing!

I've had a few of those, Alleyne.... sadly a result of anno domini as much as anything...

Most of them will turn out to be completely benign so try not to worry... but you are right to get it checked out asap.

I understand there is a skin cancer time bomb building up in our western demographics from decades of looking tanned and 'healthy'... it's all out of a bottle now for me - let's just hope there's no nasty chemicals in self-tanners...

Good luck - I'm sure you'll be fine!

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Well, its gone now, had it removed. Not exactly a fun experience.
    The doctor said it will probably be nothing but I couldn't feel secure with that spot there.

Thanks for the support!

Silver Member
    Everyone needs a good dermatologist and should see the doctor at least yearly or more as he determines. Skin cancers caught early are not a problem and can be removed. I've lost two friends who died from melanoma. They didn't pay attention to their skin until it was too late. Most of us can't tell the difference between sun spots and cancer.

That's amazing, who would have ever thought crossdressing would one day make our lives better.