Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Complements for each other

Compliments are always nice but I honestly am not seeking them and really don't need them. My main motivation when I dress en femme is to go out and socialize and dance and have a good time. Nothing more or less. If someone thinks I look good during the process that is totally up to them.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    My wife has always helped Tina look her best. In Tina's early days, when she was learning everything one step at a time, each issue was either complimented or explained. As time went on, the compliment/explanation involved the combination of issues to help generate a "look". Now it's just the normal girl-girl compliments, unless Tina has totally botched something new.

The reality is that we compliment each other regardless of my gender presentation in the natural course of our relationship.

I'm simply lending support to a very misunderstood breed. In my early days of CD-ing I use to go all out and want to show off. My wife provided the affirmation I needed. She realized that her compliments made me feel appreciated inside and out despite my rather odd dress code. In reality, I probably looked very silly. Yet, she knew it meant a lot to my happiness and she afforded me the opportunity to be happy in my way rather than hers. Here, I try to pay it forward.

*~Plain-Vanilla TG Girl~*
    when i first came here, i think i went overboard with compliments
    and maybe offended a few gals. (i didn't mean to...) i was just thrilled
    to be part of the community of others like me.

somehow, "oh you look nice" didn't seem adequate. i'm more careful
    about that now....but let me mention....you all are Gorgeous!...and
    i Love you all. ♥

(as GF's ya'know....) lol!