Thread: Great present.

Great present.

Ill try to keep it short but it was kind of exciting for me. a few weeks ago I went to my uncles summer cabin to open the door for a realtor. she was an older women and couldn't help but to notice she was wearing a wrap dress and when she would walk it would open and couldn't believe she was wearing a slip. She was asking me questions and I explained to her about my uncle living in Florida and I drove three hour to open the door just for her. She then sat down on the deck and when she sat down her wrap dress opened revealing a large view of her slip. That slip was driving me crazy, and some how during conversation I found the courage to tell her that I didn't want to come across as a pervert but I have to make a comment about something. I told her that she was the first women I seen wearing a slip in the last ten years. You can tell she was a professional sale person, she didn't even flitch at the comment, instead she giggled and said it was because I am from the city, and in the country and these smaller towns they still have old school morels, and didn't think a young man like me would even pay attention to something like that. I told her first of all I wasn't that young, and when I was really young seeing a women's slip was like getting a forbidden view, not like now women go out dressed almost naked. She told me almost all the women around there still wear them and I told her that maybe I should move there. We talked for about another hour, and all that time she was making no attempt to close her dress and even when she got in her car her dress really opened showing me a even larger view of that silky slip. I cant believe how much I love seeing slip. Well the best part was yesterday my uncle came to my house to pick up his key and told me he had sold the cabin and was on his way back to Florida and handed me some money for taking the drive for him and handed me a envelop and told me the realtor wanted me to have this, and told him that I was a great guy and she enjoyed talking to me. After my uncle left I opened the envelop and pulled out two slips and a gift card for 50$ for a coffee shop, and a note telling me, she really needed to make that sale, and gave me something to make that three hour drive worth my while, and if I was still interested on moving there to call her and she will find me a home. I was so excited but my wife looked at me and asked me what the hell went on out there that day. I told her about the dress the realtor was wearing and all that slip showing, that it was driving me crazy and that if we were drinking alcohol instead of coffee I probably would have pulled that slip off of her and put it on myself. One slip is pink and short with a lot of lace on the bottom and the other one is white a little longer with a split. I am dying to try them on but my wife wants to wash them first. Hopefully they will be washed today and I will post some picks of them. What a great women with a great attitude, I wonder what her intention was for sending them, kind of puzzles me. Do you think she knows i will wear them. Sorry it was a bit long, but I am kind of excited, nobody usually gives me anything, a specially something like this.

Gone to live my life
    Hi Maria,

Well that is quite the story with a interesting ending. I truly don't believe she thought you enjoyed wearing them but she have thought you had a thing for women who do and perhaps a bit of a slip fetish (hence the gift) . . . she may have also been making a pass at the "young man" who showed an interest in her .

Hugs

Isha

I was kind off thinking the same thing but wanted to believe different.

Sounds like a very nice outcome for all.

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    Wonderful story- what a great memory. Thanks Maria!

You will just have to go back and settle your mind on the matter.
    I have done it as it tears at my mind sometimes if I don't.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Beautiful story Maria. I to just love wearing full slips.

Crossdresser
    Maybe she suspects you CD. Why not introduce her to Maria.

Banned Read only
    Isha hits the nail on the head. "she may have also been making a pass at the "young man" who showed an interest in her"

Your thank you card can include a picture of you or your wife or both wearing her slip/s.
    T-shirt says: "Hi, I Crossdress!"

Whatever her motive, she gets very high marks for salemanship. Willing to bet she could sell an eskimo an ice box.

This seems one of lifes crazy ironies! I have a particular skirt, which I really like, that seems to require a slip to fall correctly. No big deal, right? Umm! I have been to four different stores and can't seem to find one to buy?! Don't they make slips anymore? I don't live in the USA, and maybe when I visit I can hit up a Walmart or something, but I suspect it may be hard to come by even there? I guess you don't have that problem!
    Your story brings back a memory of when I was working in Hawaii for a long term job and would drop off my laundry at this place once a week. The girl there was sort of flirty with me and through chatting knew when my last laundry day was. So as I was taking everything out to put in my luggage, she had left a silky thong. Always wondered if it had just got mixed up in the wash, but neatly folded?

Love the way it turn out, I can see why your wife was not to happy about it, my wife would have thorn them away.

Gold Member
    That was a very cute story. Almost makes me want to move to Florida.
    The only problem is that you are not the highest member of the food chain.
    There are Alligators, Sharks, and even the ground can eat you. No I will stay
    in Illinois where -20 below zero will stiffen the ground and your mind.
    Rader