Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Time spent thinking of crossdressing ?

Time spent thinking of crossdressing ?

How much time are your thoughts on crossdressing during your days or times not dressing ?
    I find that it has become my constant companion , don't dress much but it is always somewhere in my thoughts .
    Is this normal or an obsession ?

Same here. Not dressing more than tights and panties under, think a great deal about it.

Hose & Heel Loving Divia. Lee Andrews's Avatar
    Me too. Somewhere, somehow it always works it's way into my thoughts during the course of a day.
    Trying to come to grips with this lovely thing called Crossdressing.

Thankful there is a place to ask for help.

sort of varies day by day, but generally i think about it alot! especially if im bored.

I don't just think about it.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

It is in my thoughts a majority of the time. Dress when I can, which is not often enough.

Well I am not going to lie, mostly for me when driving or stuck in traffic, I think about what I maybe want to wear next time or seen a women dressed a certain way and try to copy that.

Basically same as what Ashley said. Even when I go for long periods without dressing, I rarley go a day without thinking about it.

It's only an obsession if it interferes with your life.

How can you not think about it. I sit in the drivers seat for hours on end everyday. I have so much time to think. Sometimes I think I think too much about stuff.

When you first start to accept this as a natural part of yourself, you'll think about it all the time. It's a new aspect of yourself that you have to put into perspective. Eventually you'll get used to the idea, and it will become just another part of your life, like eating lunch or driving to work. Then you will think about it less. This assumes, of course, that you have sufficient time to express this part of yourself. If you are forced to suppress this side of yourself, you will mos likely continue to obsess about it.

I must admit dressing is never far away in my thoughts, even more so when I can't get time to be Michelle for a while, mostly because of work and family commitments. As others have said, I spend most of my time thinking about what I want to wear next time. I find this site helps a lot and I like to online shop & browse that seems to fill in the gap. It can become a bit of an obsession if you let it.

Banned Read only
    Terri,
    The urge is always there ! Over the years I've just accepted that I have to work around it !
    At the moment it's become like a solid wall and find it more difficult to get over it ! It's taken over more than ever at the moment !

It varies for my SO. There were years when the thoughts seemed to be constant, but this was because s/he had an internal need to create balance by giving the femme expression as much freedom as the male expression. As long as there were barriers, his/her innate need for true balance was not fulfilled and there seemed to be a constant quest for creating that balance, a "pull" towards the femme self because it had not yet caught up to the male self.

But then my SO structured his/her life to give herself as much freedom as possible and when this was attained (it took years and lots of going out and interacting with others while dressed), my SO eventually internalized the idea that s/he could present according to the elasticity of his/her needs. When this happened, it was HIS choice on any given day to not dress and so the thoughts of constantly dressing abated and a true balance was reached. It's difficult to describe.

Cynthia above describes it well: as long as there is suppression, there will be constant need.
    Last edited by ReineD; 11-16-2014 at 03:07 PM.
    Reine

I think about it a lot. No constantly, but some time each day and have been this way for years and years. It often comes to mind if I see a woman with something on I like and think: "Gee, I'd look good in that". I don't think my thoughts have ever completely taken over, but they are there and I kind of like it that way.

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    Everybody thinks about themselves most of the time, so don't worry- you're perfectly normal, just a normal person obsessed with crossdressing. Welcome to the club!

Nikki

CynthiaD described it well for me, too. I think about all sorts of things, hobbies, work, family, friends, life, politics, etc., etc. There are certainly times (whole days even) where I don't think about CDing at all. Other times when some thoughts enter my head. And times where it's one of the main things on my mind (usually when I'm going to be going out soon and I'm planning what to wear and such; or sometimes, when I see a woman wearing a great outfit, looking very pretty or stylish). Similar to when I am dressing, over the course of the "session" I become less conscious of how I'm dressed and it just becomes part of who I am. It makes sense that you might think about it more if you don't get a chance to dress as often as you want or need to. If it's not causing issues then that's okay.

I find that as I grow older, the thought of crossdressing is on my mind throughout the day. There are seldom times when I forget about dressing up totally.

50's Housewife Wannabe Madilyn A.'s Avatar
    I have nearly always everyday since my youth thought about it. Now it totally on my mind always.
    Believe in the impossible dream, dreams do come true !!!

www.flickr.com/madilyna

Madilyn

*~Plain-Vanilla TG Girl~*
    i do it always now, so i don't even think of it as CD'ing
    anymore. it's just usual and normal. the only time i do
    think about it is if i have to go out and i may change my
    pink boots to my brown ones....(the pink ones are pret-ty
    girly looking....lol)

or if i have to wear my guy work boots working in the yard...
    then i feel like i'm 'mixed dressed', and can't wait to get them
    off.

it used to be on my mind always-always when i couldn't do
    it. it was even very depressing and very frustrating. but, now
    i can get by with doing it all the time, so it makes me feel
    much better. and 'normal' and very happy actually. don't know
    why, but it does....

I think about it pretty much every day, and quite often it's because I see a GG and think, "I could pull that off," or, "I wonder where she got that?"

Yeah for me its a quite often everyday even though I haven't gotten to lately.

My whole life the thought to dress has been there, my first hought inthe morning, is what would I wear today if I could. During the day it is would I be able to wear that, and my last thought before sleep is I hope I wake as a female.
    Its me and I deal with it
    Adelaide

When I have time to let my thoughts idle I am thinking about dressing. My job does keep me busy and mentally engaged which helps in keeping from becoming obsessive.

Every day for me cant get enough

I don't think a day goes by without thinking of not necessarily cross dressing but of wanting to be a girl.