Thread: Checking out SoCal

Checking out SoCal

I made some friends in the Bay area, but never did find an affordable room in 3 months' time up there (because everyone wanted "females" or students). I decided to visit my cousin in SoCal and I finally found an affordable room in Burbank (for live-in caregiving). It's warmer here too.

I hope to make some CD/TG friends here now. I'll look for resources elsewhere online, but I'm interested in meeting via this forum too.

I haven't told my landlord this time, so I don't know if I'll be able to dress outside of my room. After such a long dry spell, I probably won't remember how to dress anyway. Will I? Use it or lose it? I hope to find a place north of the smog later, but the place in Burbank should get my foot in the door of HotelCal.

Does anyone surf dressed nice? I'm not interested in surfing, but I may like to watch surfing CDs/TGs. Are there any earthquakes in the forecast?
    T-shirt says: "Hi, I Crossdress!"

Welcome to SoCal. Your dressing skills will never go away. If you haven't dressed in a long time, your skills will come back.

I don't surf either.

Sorry, but we can't predict earthquakes.
    I've finally mastered the art of making salads. My favorite is a delicious Mediterranean salad.

Hi Lela,
    I surf but I'm in Australia, have surfed in a bikini, though under my wet suit!
    And I have surfed along the SoCal coast around LA and in San Diego.

Hugs Adelaide

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I'm curious why u would want to see CD surfers when u don't surf yourself, Lela? I went belly boarding as Sherry but I will not again until next Summer.

IMG_3433 (480x640).jpg IMG_3419 (480x640).jpg

But, welcome to SoCal! U live in the hot bed of CD/T activities, the Valley. Rite next to Hollywood. Please review this FB Page link from your FaceBook Page to see all the events going on and coming up near u! Hamburger Mary's has a monthly event in Long Beach the 1st Sat of the month. Many CD's from cd.com attend along with 500+ other T's and a few "fanciers" and spouses. See u there on Dec. 6th?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/SoCalTgirlFunEvents/
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 11-16-2014 at 09:14 PM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I'd enjoy seeing any pretty girl in a miniskirt or frilly dress etc surfing or rollerskating etc. Who wouldn't enjoy that?

P.S., I don't use Facebook.
    T-shirt says: "Hi, I Crossdress!"