Thread: Two things I learned last weekend about attending an event en femme

girly girl

Two things I learned last weekend about attending an event en femme

1. If parking is not close to the event, you may have to walk a few blocks to get to your event.
    2. These days, almost EVERYONE has a camera on their person and they are ready to use them.

1- Amen to that and heels on the pavement are a lot trickier than at home.
    2- Smile at the camera, a)you'll never see them again and b)they'll wonder what you're up to.

Good shoes are essential,and try always to look your best. Now you know!lol
    It SURE is my hair ! I have the receipt and the box it came in !

Well when you try to get a candid shot of one of the "Sister of Perpetual Indulgence", They quickly jump in to a cute pose, and shout "Photo OP"! You either smile and take you shot, or you can shale your head and walk off, but the Sisters just stand there and smile.

(The Sister Of Perpetual Indulgence Is a gay group that dress in outrages dress originally based on a Nuns habit. But since the original days back in the seventies, they have moved on to Habits that are much more outrages. They started out as a protest group, and have evolved in to a social club that does a lot of charity work for both LGBT groups and civic groups.) (you no longer need to be gay to join.)
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

No matter how far, walk as if you own the place. I agree with Nikki, wave at the pic taker and give them your best smile.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Abby,
    Do you look that good that they want to photograph you? and walking a few blocks to get somewhere really helps with the confidence.

Think positive girl!
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Reality Check
    I have to laugh when I see someone holding up an eight by ten inch computer to take a picture.