Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: mannerisms

Aspiring Member
    Out of curiosity, if you're not heading to fulltime dressing or even TS, are you happy your mannerisms are changing? Or is there a sense of loss that the boy is disappearing?

Personally, mine are not changing. Although now that I am more accepting of myself, I allow them more. I don't feel a sense of the boy dissapearing, perhaps sharing time with my fem side.
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned

My mannerisms are somewhere in-between genders.
    I always try to maintain the correct posture...lower back curved in, elbows close to body, knees closer together than most guys hold them.
    So when I'm en femme and wearing heels I take shorter steps and then everything falls into place.
    "Missed it by that much!"

Quote Originally Posted by Teresa View Post
    Last time a question like this came up I related to a story in a builder's merchant ! I was searching the shelves and a voice behind the counter shouted are you a tea pot or a tea cup ? Without thinking I'd put both hands on my hips ! I replied that I hadn't decided but whatever it's going to be, will be an antique at my age !!
    Seems like you'd be a more of a sugarbowl.
    I really don't know; I walk like I walk; never have cared much about others' opinions, just enough to keep out of trouble.
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)

*~Plain-Vanilla TG Girl~*
    i think my default habits are somewhat girly...and have always been.
    i've seen many guys sit with their legs crossed girl-style so i never
    give it any thought....i just always have done that.

when i met my wifes mom the first time about 20 years ago, they
    were talking about how i sat like some uncle or someone in the family
    they both clearly adored. it kinda made my day and i remember that
    well.....lol!

Sure,usually when work is slow and I have a week or so to myself and spend all my time en femme.For the first few days back at work I catch myself doing all kinds of girly things,especially the walk.

I try to be "me" 24/7. As another one that does not have discrete mail/female modes, I usually behave in a manner that is much more feminine than masculine. The exceptions being those times when I am dressed and consciously favoring my feminine characteristics, and when I am out with my accepting and partially supporting wife. That's when I make a conscious effort to favor my masculine traits.

Best wishes
    MsVal
    Last edited by MsVal; 11-21-2014 at 10:01 AM. Reason: edited for clarity

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Not much. It's something I used to be conscious of years ago. Back then I would deliberately train to perform actions in a more feminine way and I would notice when my actions did not fit with my clothing.

That is long past though, I just do what now feels natural to me. I do get told off by my wife occasional, as a result.

Hi, Yes I feel this way a lot yet no one has ever seemed to notice. May be it's all in our heads.
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

Yesterday when I was out walking (in guy mode) I heard a group of youths laugh at me and say "He walks a bit like a woman... saddo" but I was walking as guy-ishly as I could.

This strengthens my belief that I've always had quite feminine mannerisms. Not camp and definitely not in the way I speak, but how I walk with small steps, knees/legs close together, mainly from the hips and all that.

And yeah, this is another reason why I've always been kinda confused...!