Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Soul Mates

Banned Read only
    Lelak,
    Being slightly cynical, if you put too much faith in who you believe to be your soul mate, I think you could be very hurt !
    I would love to say I have one, but I feel very few of us would live up to that expectation ! Cding doesn't make me selfish, it just messes my brain up too much now to take on that burden !

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    I've been fortunate to have had a real soul mate. I wasn't even aware that there was such a thing but when she came into my life there was just no other term other than "soul mate" that would apply. Even though we're no longer together, I will always love her dearly. Never hide anything from a real soul mate. It kills the connection.

I definitely found my soul mate, my husband is everything I never knew I wanted but from the moment we met I knew there was something amazing between us.

His CD is not an issue at all, I enjoy a shopping partner, his style feedback and I am the same for him. I cannot imagine thinking a soul mate could or would not accept it, yet I know it is possible.

I couldn't say enough words to explain how much he means to me, no matter what he is wearing.

OK, there are billions of people on planet earth and one of them is your soul (sole) mate?
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Quote Originally Posted by LelaK View Post
    Who here have found their soul mates? (I've never had a mate, but keep looking.)

Does anyone have a soul mate who's not accepting of crossdressing?

Would anyone care to have more than one soul mate at the same time?

Do soul mates necessarily have sexual relations?

Is anything better than having a soul mate or two? If so, what?
    (--- Is crossdressing better?)
    I always thought the concept of a 'soul mate' was that there was only one, single person out there somewhere with whom you are an exact match. But no, I never found one, and don't believe in that sort of thing. For me, it's always been like the song from the sixties, 'If you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with'.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Banned Read only
    I have mine for sure but I also have a couple good friends I would consider 'co-soul mates' if that's a thing. One a guy I've known since I was 5 and a girl I've know for two years (I've been happily married to my true soul mate for 25 yrs)