Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just for fun...COGIATI quiz....not official....just interesting

I agree, that strikes me as a silly test that would be in "Cosmo". I guess that comment alone makes me still a guy.
    However, My results were:
    Your COGIATI result value is: -5 Which means that you fall within the following category:
    COGIATI classification THREE, ANDROGYNE

So I am a sissy boy or Nancy girl or whatever you want to call it, which I already knew inside.

Ya, pegged me at 280, category 4. Yup, sounds right to me.

I take this one with a huge grain of salt, but fun to do....

Probable Transexual, Erin.
    (Probable??? Not so much... )
    Seize the day. Life is short, and you're dead a long time...just sayin' ...

I took it as honestly as I could. They didn't tell me anything I didn't know before. I was category 5 with a whopping big test result. Did I put down answers that I thought they wanted to know? Possibly, but I don't think so.

When I was a teenager I took a psychological test and my therapist used that test and previous therapy sessions to diagnose me as transsexual. This was later confirmed by a psychiatrist. I just wish the knowledge we have today was available to us back then.

There were a lot of questions related to spatial awareness, is that really strongly related to gender identity? My score seemed accurate enough though (-165).

reminder, just for fun !!

just to have a little fun, many things can be manipulated to show the preferred results in many different ways, anyone who has used microsoft access can tell you how powerful that program is to bend the truth, politicians probably will swear by it. many things can be disqualified for one reason or another, does not make it right all the time.

it reminds me of a time i was gainfully employed and needed to hire, the company just instituted a test for new hires, an over qualified candidate could not pass the test but a unqualified person in theyre youth aced the test, after months of training and focus put to this person they had to be let go....so who won here...

soo like anything on the interwebs including this forum, take it with a grain of salt from where it is coming from, as val summed it up a fun parlor trick and like life in general you get from it what you put in, answer honestly, i did it twice and obviously answered some questions differently, still had a close result, FWIW.....
    Last edited by mykell; 11-20-2014 at 11:34 AM. Reason: art
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

200 Category 4 Probable Transexual.

I think I took this one once before and had a slightly lower score.

The designers of this test seemed to be serious about it and I don't think it fair to compare it with those silly questionaires that appear in the likes of Cosmopolitan. On the other hand I am not a professional psychologist or psychiatrist, so I am not able to make an informed criticism.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    First question is about math why? What has that got to do with gender?
    Too silly to even take the test IMO I'll pass.

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Im a class 3 and I do think its close to spot on, somewhere in between. So pretty intresting

Me too Class 3 -75, I'm somewhere in between I think

Well I got a 145, probable transexual. I have to agree .
    Last edited by Maggie O'neal; 11-21-2014 at 08:36 AM.

Your COGIATI result value is: -115 Which means that you fall within the following category:

-80 Another Three - Androgyne. Just another plain old vanilla crossdresser I guess. Of course, I guess that's also why I'm here on this site. Nothing particularly surprising to me anyway. Put on my big girl panties and move on.

Another level 3 score of -45

1. If you have not already, consider joining any of the thousands of groups devoted to gender play of various varieties. There is literally a world of friends to discover who share your interests. There are also publications, vacations, and activities that would expand your gender play.

Check !

so I guess I am like Shields and Yarnell , I never could tell them apart either

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    LoL. A little surprised to score 120. Expected my rather excellent spacial awareness, (well that's what I told the test) and love of sport to put me further in the male camp.

Another class 3 with a score of 95 I feel so average, at least here anyway..
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

this comes up a lot and it is so far from being worth ANYTHING. Use the search function and read the closed threads

This one is closed
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,