Thread: Toilets in Manchester, England

Toilets in Manchester, England

I am on business in Manchester soon and wanted to know if there are any stores, shopping malls or other large public areas or facilities with a single toilet for both men and women? By this I don't mean a unisex toilet with multiple stalls and sinks where men and women can go, but a store with just "one bathroom" for everyone, male, female and disabled, with just one physical toilet in it? I am asking because I do not feel confident using a female bathroom in case someone talks to me, and I'm sure I have seen "one toilet" places before, but can't recall where.

I see nothing wrong with disabled toilets, there is plenty of room to move, I would consider any common toilet to be unisex, try one of those green portable ones you see on building sites.
    They are usually green in colour.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Have fun in Manchester!! I have been only to the airport, but hope you have a great time!

The fact that you refer to them as "bathrooms" hints that you may be visiting from the USA?
    If so, you might not be aware that there are no laws in the UK that prevent a crossdresser who presents as female from using female toilets, so long as she doesn't do anything to upset the GGs using the same facility.
    But more to the point, you'll find that most shopping malls have at least one Starbucks and/or Costa Coffee, and many (maybe most) of them have the kind of single toilet you are after.
    Enjoy your coffees!

Silver Member
    http://www.refugerestrooms.org/ There you can find a listing of TG safe toilets around the world.