Thread: The cat may be out of the bag !

The cat may be out of the bag !

I haven't posted in a while,life just got crazy. Kids ,workers(remodel), and family around limited me to underdressing.
    So today I knew I would be alone all day ! I was changed by 8AM .
    So my dogs still have to go out. No problem ! When they wanted to come in I went to the door and discovered one had wrapped his lead around the post of the pergola.
    So I did what I always do. I go out to get him. Now I am out in the back yard in the snow in a comfortable khaki skirt and peasant blouse nd of course brown tights ! Let's not forget my 42B breasts ! My hair is always in a ponytail ,it is shoulder length,and yes I have a full beard at the moment . I knew I should have shaved this morning !
    Right there for the neighbors to see me. ! All I can do is laugh ! and walk calmly back into the house !

Well you cant have the dog chase it back in, I am smiling to, in those case that all you can do is Laugh. Let us know it any more come of it.

I run into that problem all the time. Seems I remove one element that causes the lead to get stuck and the dog will find another place to get caught. Of course, when she's caught, I could quickly change and then go free her, which I do if my wife is home. Other times I'm not bothered and go free her.
    DonnaT

Why does a dog, loose in it's own back yard, need a leash to hang up on things? Sounds like a recipe for a dog to hang it self.

Maggie,
    Sometimes neighbours do not see the real picture, the fill in the blanks in their mind.
    Interesting to see what comes of it though.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Reality Check
    If I have to go out I change back, mostly and put something over top of what's left. You never know who might be sitting next to a window having a cup of coffee or whatever.

Why would you put a leash on your dog if you are letting it run free in your own yard?????? I have always let my dogs run leash free in my yard which btw is totally fenced. I have even walked out onto the patio wearing heels, a skirt, a feminine top and no make-up (if seen by the neighbors it would scare them). I know that sooner or later I will be seen and maybe be the subject of some "chatter". I really don't care!!!!!!

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

I put a lead on the dog because the yard is not fenced. My wife wants to fence in the back yard, but it's costly, even if I did the work myself. The lead is around $20, and long enough that she can roam the whole back yard.
    DonnaT

We cannot have fences in our area unless you have a pool . My dog is on a 20ft lead as well .
    One of my dogs won't leave the yard . The younger one though has a wanderlust !

Quote Originally Posted by Maggie O'neal View Post
    We cannot have fences in our area unless you have a pool.
    So there you have it. Get a pool!

Talking unexpected visit

Last weekend I had dressed and gone out on Friday with my nails polished. Got in late and didn't want to take off the polish but in the morning I got a call from DHL that they were going to make a delivery in 30 minutes. I thought either remove the polish and answer the door as a guy, or keep it and answer as a woman...so of course I chose dressing. (I don't know the DHL guy and don't care if he noticed.) About half an hour later the doorbell rings and I answer...and it's the apartment complex's handyman, there to do an order I'd told them to do on a Thursday. What could I do but let him in and point out the problem. He looked a little flustered but didn't say anything, the lights are fixed, and DHL delivered my new hip pads from Classic Curves about 10 minutes later. And the DHL guy barely glanced at me.

Quote Originally Posted by Rachael HK View Post
    I thought either remove the polish and answer the door as a guy, or keep it and answer as a woman...so of course I chose dressing. (I don't know the DHL guy and don't care if he noticed.)
    When I've spent time making my nails look nice, I don't want to undo them until I am ready either. I keep a pair of workmans gloves handy for the occasion I might get surprised, or if I want to step outside for the mail. I just throw on my drab gear and gloves and pretend I'm working on something in the house.

I frequently wear nail polish in male mode. I frequently get odd looks, but I don't care.