6:40am. In a couple hours my wife and daughter will be off to work and school, and I'll be off for a "Camille day" at a local hotel (wife knowing). My chance to dress up and try some new outfits, take photos, as well as shave my chest for the first time.

Camille really wants to get out, and more than just the hotel lobby this time. I for sure am planning to walk through a waterfront path next to the hotel that also passes by a restaurant. I'll dress casually in jeans and a cardigan and black boots.

But there is also a TJ Maxx across the street, and I'm very tempted to go there to walk around for a bit. I've never done any outing as big as that. I was all set on it, but had a bad dream tonight that some guy gave me a dirty knowing look, obviously having read me. I think I do blend well, but this kind of scenario is a real possibility, and would probably send me rushing back to the hotel out of embarrassment.

I know it's fine in the end if I just stay in the hotel room, or only do a little walk. But I am torn between wanting to get out, and being a bit afraid of what will happen if (likely when) I get read. Any advice or thoughts? I'll check on this post in a few hours, when the time comes.

Camille