Thread: still haven't come out yet... uncomfortable experience.

still haven't come out yet... uncomfortable experience.

So... I experienced my first uncomfortable moment with another guy and my chest... John poked me in the chest, and I'm wearing an unpadded bra, but have silicone enhancers...I'm not sure if he realized it but it sure made me uncomfortable.
    Life is short be sexy every chance you get!!!

Banned Read only
    Sorry you felt uncomfortable but you are going to have to get used to things like that. Ask any GG, I am sure she can tell you stories of being poked to being fondled inappropriately and then some. It would seem some people just can't keep their hands to themselves. I usually take their fingers off at their toes if I know who did it for sure.
    Last edited by Jorja; 11-21-2014 at 12:50 PM.

Silver Member
    My question is why you were wearing enhancers? As you are not out, you were presumably in male clothing. Why would you want to further enhance your bust in male clothing?

As for people touching you, you learn to look for certain things. I dislike people putting their hands on my shoulders or back, for example, so I avoid being in a position where that can happen. People can touch or bump into your chest accidental. Same thing. I have found that I seem to be unconscious when one of my breasts brushes up against someone else, however, and I need to figure out how to become more aware of that. My wife sometimes points it out to me, as she is unused to having that happen to her with other women.
    Lea

I have to second that..

Wearing breast forms when you are presenting as a man is a curious thing to do, don't you think? Especially if you want to avoid awkward moments..

Blokes do sometimes poke each other playfully, do 'Man-hugs", fight cuddles etc (especially in my office as we are more like family members), but generally act less physically to the females.
    Sometimes when dressed up, I might accidently get my boobs bumped while in tight queues etc, but I've never had them poked as a female
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Why did he poke you, in the chest, has he noticed or just fulling around. How close a friend is he.

I'm guessing he was just messing around... we have worked pretty close for 5 years now, I have been slowly presenting more and more gender neutral at work, lite make-up nail polish etc... I have been wearing padded bras for quite a while now. When I do come out I'm hoping it won't be a terrible shock.
    Life is short be sexy every chance you get!!!

Girl, good for you, I have been doing the something, when you do it will be oh right, no big deal.

On a similar note, a few months before I came out at work, I was playing a little joke on a coworker. She was coming in the side door. Instead of opening it for her, I held the door shut instead. Only for a second though. When she came in, she punched me in the chest in retaliation. At that time I was still having growing pains. But since I hadn't come out yet, I couldn't really say anything. I just walked away in pain. I avoided her for the rest of the day. Believe me, it sucked.

Good luck with that.

Ones does not just slip unnoticed from one gender to the other.

Quote Originally Posted by Aprilrain View Post
    Good luck with that.

Ones does not just slip unnoticed from one gender to the other.
    I would like to have a like button. I think this is a dangerous way to go about it.
    "Never forget the many ways there are to be human" (The Transsexual Taboo)

If you're going to transition it will get much worse than that. Once out and full time there is no such thing as "maybe they won't notice" it is very real and very public. Everyone will know.

If you aren't in transition then it may be a good idea to stop messing around with crossdressing at work. I wouldn't have even considered wearing a bra at work until I was full time and completely a woman there. If you think no one will notice, you are wrong.
    All I ever wanted was to be a girl. Is that really asking too much?

There is nothing about the OP that I understand.

Silver Member
    You are absolutely right, Angela.although I wear a bra pretty much everywhere else these days, at work I wear a compression T under my dress shirt. Aside from the difference in prominence, there is a difference in blending your form together. A small, yet unmistakably female breast is a lot more noticeable than a larger undefined shape. Conditioning and instinct combine to bias recognition toward "female" for the first and toward uncertainty or perhaps muscle in the case of the second.
    Lea

I worked very hard to hide my sporty little b's before I came out at work. I used compression and loose shirts, and jackets as much as I could. My workplace was not to be compromised. Even though my immediate supervisor knew well beforehand. I handled my transition as a medical condition, and was treated with respect.
    Last edited by Angela Campbell; 11-21-2014 at 10:35 PM.
    All I ever wanted was to be a girl. Is that really asking too much?

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jordyn.wayne View Post
    .... I have been slowly presenting more and more gender neutral at work, lite make-up nail polish etc... I have been wearing padded bras for quite a while now. When I do come out I'm hoping it won't be a terrible shock.
    I hope your strategy works, but are nail polish, padded bras and light makeup gender neutral?
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Maybe he poked you because he noticed your tits..

Are you working with a therapist to transition? I think you could think some of this through more and give yourself the best chance for a good outcome.

It's a very confusing approach, when you say silicon enhancers, what size are they?
    If your prepared for 'John' to see you with boobs, nail varnish and makeup, why not just tell him your transgendered?

I am still not sure what is going on, as details are few, but I feel like some of the responders. There is nothing gender-neutral about nail polish, bras and breast forms. There is, however, with hair removal and growing your hair. You can feminize your body without feminizing your presentation.

From what I understand, you are blending exogenous markers to ease into announcing transition? It's not the best approach in my opinion, but there are many ways of being a human being. You may come accross as an excentric male more than anything else. Maybe the make-up and nail polish help you cope with gender dysphoria? There is nothing female about them, however. Everything female is endogenous.

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    There were a few years at work where the major factor that kept me from wearing large forms was the fear of being considered a "pervert" in the "sexual predator" sense of the word. I would wear nail polish, I would wear dangle earrings, I gave up wearing "male" clothes. There were periods where I would have been very relieved if someone had told my management and tried to "make a big thing" that I had been seen out wearing dresses and the like, as then I wouldn't have been "at fault" for "forcing them to pay attention to it" and I would have been able to go Unmistakable at work like I needed to.

I had an unusual biological incident where for reasons unknown, I spontaneously started growing female-type breasts. Afterwards my doctor dismissed them as "water retention" and perhaps that is true but the fraction of males that happens to "for no real reason" must be very small indeed. Perhaps it was a strange and undocumented reaction to the anti-depressant I was on; I really don't know. I was not on HRT, I was not using any "cremes" or "herbal supplements" or anything like that. It happened. I was very happy about it. I did not put on bulky sweaters to hide it or anything similar: instead, I stopped wearing bulky sweaters and did not wear any kind of binder. I wore tops and t-shirts and did not disguise the budding shapes. Because they were real and if there had been any accusation of me being a sexual predator I could have easily proved that they were part of my body, that I was not somehow "sexualizing" the workplace (or whatever) as could have been claimed with forms. The spontaneous growth mostly disappeared suddenly in mid June; I started talking HRT in the January. Once my more permanent breasts showed up, again I deliberately did not wear bulky sweaters or otherwise try to keep them a secret (even though I didn't talk about it.)

I wasn't afraid of being who I was: I was afraid of how to get from where I had been perceived, to where I needed to be.

I am not sure that I was entirely sane about my gender presentation before I started HRT. I was a seething cauldron of internal pressure to get myself out. HRT calmed me down a lot.