Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: curious

curious

I have noticed since I have been dressing and reading posts here that I look more closely at people, females and wonder if it's a crossdresser. It's a strange feeling. Dose anyone else have this feeling.

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    I reckon the Chancellor George Osborne. Definitely a girl.

Banned Read only
    I can't say I look any closer. If you are presenting as female I treat you as female. If you are presenting as male I treat you as male. If I find you someplace in between I will treat you as a person until I know for sure how you want to be treated. I hope that makes sense.

Platinum Member
    I always love watching females to see what they are wearing and get new ideas.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I noticed that the harder I looked to see if a woman was a CD, the more they looked at me...so to make us both comfortable...No I don't look, I don't guess, I don't care
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

I just love having fun!!
    I think I check some people a bit more, but even if I figured it out that they were a crossdresser, there is not much I would do about it, other than say hi, just like I would to any other human. I would not make anything out of it, unless the dressed up person was very open, then I would open up to them. I do not go out dressed, because for me this is something I do around the house for fun and excitement with my GF. So in the street, no one would know I dress (unless they notice that I shave my hands about 2 inches up past my wrists.

I don't look for crossdressers, but on a couple of occasions in the last few months I've noticed one whereas before I'm sure I would not have.

I look at women to see what their clothes look like and also their makeup. Of course if they are wearing heels I look Otherwise I don't really care if they are or are not a crossdresser.
    Sometimes I like to dress as Linda Leigh

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

No, I don't do a "once over" on a woman to see if she may be a CDer. Why should I care anyway? I accept everyone for who they are.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Yeah, I just take people on face value, as it were. I just never really thought seriously about trying to spot other crossdressers.

I only look when they appear androgynous. Even then, it's impolite to stare.
    Plus, I find androgyny attractive, so I'd probably be looking anyway

Banned Read only
    I completely agree, I do find myself looking more often since being here, and yes I notice ALL women in heels too. That said I haven't had a lot of opportunities and no 'reply stares ' per say but a genuine smile in response would go a long way I'm sure

I don't either, because the majority people do present as their birth-sex. Looking for CDers is like looking for a needle in the hay-stack.
    Reine

For some reason I've had cds right in front of me and didn't notice until someone else pointed them out.I do,and always have,enjoy watching women,but lately I find myself studying how they walk and move.Of course I still appreciate their beauty too.

Banned Read only
    Lisa ,
    I tend to look at people closely it's just a habit after being a photographer for thirty years ! Now I do it because of painting portraits !

Just the other day I saw a woman in a shortish skirt, good legs and long blond hair as I drove by she was older than expected and looked fairly masculine in the face ! If it was a CDer the short skirt gave it away !

I don't look for crossdressers but I do look at well put together women, the hair, the make-up, the clothes. And I do admire a nicely fitting dress or a skirt and a blouse. I do like white blouses that simetimes hit ant nice things underneath.

I agree with BLUE ORCHID I do the same thing myself

Quote Originally Posted by Jorja View Post
    I can't say I look any closer. If you are presenting as female I treat you as female. If you are presenting as male I treat you as male. If I find you someplace in between I will treat you as a person until I know for sure how you want to be treated. I hope that makes sense.
    Jorja, That make perfect sense. Wouldn't it be wonderful if everyone felt that same way?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

I do look more closely at people, but it is more to get a sense of their style. I really pay attention to eyes and makeup. On a funny note, do you see girls that you know are GG that look more like crossdressers than crossdressers?

Since I've been on this forum (nearly a year) this question has come up several times - and after each time I go out looking.. seeking.. searching for those giveaways.. And with the exception of the one LGBT venue I've been to, I have still not seen one obvious crossdresser... I truly feel that I am missing something, but I should know all the cues, right?

A female presentation but with: Broad shoulders, 5 o'clock shadow, masculine walk, poor posture, bad hair, questionable makeup... Funny thing is, I've seen all of those, but not a crossdresser in sight.. (let me say I've seen a much bigger majority of GGs that just look like stereotypical GGs too... )

All that leads me to believe is that there really aren't many of us about out there - at least, not my part of the world - so I just spend my time looking at females in the same way I always have - with a sense of awe and admiration, and yes, particular attention to makeup, as that seems to be a dwindling craft amongst both genders nowadays...

And Nikki - I'm pretty sure the Right hon. George Osborne is an alien and therefore not of any specific gender...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

I'm too busy looking at myself to worry what others look like.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I take people as they are and don't intentionally look for other CD's although I do admire and envy women and their many The freedom they have for doing so, while as a man I'm limited and constricted to the blah~blah of expectations of masculinity. For me cross dressing is as much about being expressive of my inner persona as much as anything else, and it just so happens that a lot of that lends itself more toward the traditional feminine side than the masculine, although in the day-to-day world in which I must live and function? I have to do so within the confines of the Vanilla-only choice of masculinity rather than the multi-flavored, multi-colored etc of femininity.

Years ago I was going with a woman whose teenage younger sister came bouncing through her grandmothers house wearing men's boxer shorts as "outerwear" when such was the fashion. Just poking fun at her I asked her why she was wearing men's boxers as "outerwear"

I LOVED her response, (she was around 14 or 15 at the time) "Because I can and I want to!" as she bounced out the door like Tiger from Whinney The Poo!" Ditto when I asked a woman about why she painted alternating finger different colors of nail polish. "Because I felt like it!"

As a person and individual, as an enitity? That's what I want for myself.

Aspiring Member
    I don't know that I look any longer at anyone as in staring, but I do find myself looking at the telling features more than the manner of dress. For example the size proportions of hips to shoulders.

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal Beth View Post
    On a funny note, do you see girls that you know are GG that look more like crossdressers than crossdressers?
    I know what you are saying. I have seen that a few times.

I do look for some of the signs, and have run across a few who were dressed and a couple of under dressers while out, seeing the outline of a sports bra under a tshirt and knowing it's one of us makes me feel a bit happy.

Charlotte