Thread: First time in years....glad to be back

First time in years....glad to be back

So i have found myself again... today is the first time in almost 2 years that i have dressed and also brought myself back to this website.

I happen to have a girlfriend that is very supportive, although sometimes a little confused that cross dressing doesn't mean I feel the need to make the 'change' at any point in my life. About two years ago i came out to her as a cross dresser, I just got dressed up one day when she was coming over and that is how she met me, naturally she was a little taken back although was accepting, especially when she found she could talk to me about high heels and i understood the obsession lol. However after this point i kinda drifted away for a while, i moved house too, we now live together and most of my clothes where not discovered (i couldnt remember where id stored them) until the xmas decorations came out this year....

So today for what seems like a million years i dressed again and i loved it, just remembering how it all felt and how i felt about myself...i'm so glad to be back, i'll be taking on board all that you have to say here to get back in the swing of things....but first i think i deserve some new shoes.

Glad to be home. LM
    Oh if you're gonna love me love the life I lead
    Need the things I need don't try to change me
    If you're gonna take me take me for what I am
    I can't be another man I can't be free
    'Cos the life I lead is the life I lead

Welcome back

I have lost my way a few times in the past but always found my way back home and loved it even more. Sometimes life gets in the way but I never get lost anymore. So lucky to have a supportive girlfriend,wish I could find one!

Welcome back Lisa. One never forgets the personal sensuous feelings of wearing female apparel.

I have very recently rediscovered the joys of dressing again. I started out very young, but its been many years since I had the opportunity. It was amazing!

I have another chance later this week and have bought some new clothes and accessories, stuff I never had the chance to try before...I'm so excited, can't wait!

Lisa,
    I hope you get the level of satisfaction that you desire from your return.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    Have fun Lisa! Your excitement is very understandable...

Gone to live my life
    Welcome back Lisa Marie.

Hugs

Isha

Welcome back Lisa, enjoy it again.
    Hugs