Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do I ever wish my husband wasn't a cd?

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bridgette Ross View Post
    , makes me wonder once again if we (TG people) default automatically to thinking that the world (and the majority of GGs) despises us...
    Back in my serious black hole days, I recall reading a survey about crossdressers and their wives and how most wives didn't like the dressing, yet less than TEN percent left their crossdressing partner because of it. So whether we wish our partners didn't crossdress or not, I can say that most of us are staying with y'all anyway. So that must give hope to those who havent shared this with their spouse yet. Many, if not most, are making it work x

Katie, you are a gem! I wouldn't trade my SO in for the world either!

But I can't honestly say that the feminine expression "makes" our relationship. Nor does it break it. It just is. I accept all parts of my SO just as I accept the color of his eyes. I would never dream of asking him to change eye color. lol

A few things are tricky. What to do should my sons walk into the room and closets that my SO keeps her clothes in. My sons would know all those clothes aren't mine. Telling them is not an option. Or what to do should we be out somewhere and run into someone who would let it out at work or it would get back to my sons or others we don't want to know. Just to be clear, my SO is not TS. And to be thorough, we did have rough patches some years back when my SO was expanding the CDing. Not because of the expansion (wardrobe, going out, making friends with other GGs that I didn't know, etc), but because of the priority it took. It got to the point where I felt I was no longer important in my SO's life and I didn't think we'd make it as a couple. But, that period is long over with now.

So other than that, the feminine expression is simply a part of our lives. We go out dressed, we have fun, we talk, we go out not dressed, we have fun, we talk. It's just normal.

If my SO was the type to go out, party, flirt, drink to excess while dressed, or any number of other things I've read about here, this would not be acceptable. But then the problem would not be with the CDing, it would be about his behavior while dressed.
    Reine

Amazing story. So nice to hear of couples that are encouraging of crossdressing. I hope for my SO to on day be as accepting as you.

Quote Originally Posted by KatieGG View Post
    having a million and one thoughts run through my head. "why is he wearing them? Does he know? Does he always wear them? Does his mom know?"
    LOL. This made my day! The endless questions and possibilities.