Thread: Everything is on hold

Girl underconstruction Paulette's Avatar

Everything is on hold

Thanks to some medical issues cropping up I have had to stop HRT until after surgery. Stopping after being on E for over 20 months was not as hard as i thought it would be. I forced myself to keep a positive attitude, knowing that once my health is regained I will start again. Now all I need to do is keep my fingers crossed that I do not lose what little growth in the chest I have attained. Boobs have stopped being tender after a month off E, never thought I would miss the pain of bumping my breast but i do. Good thing is that emotionally I still feel feminine and can express my emotions in a more feminine way. No more manly sucking it up, if I am sad I have a good cry and feel better. Keep me in your prayers ladies as that is truly what I need right now.
    Just and older girl trying to experience all that life can bring.
    "Life is not a dress rehearsal"

I don't pray, but I'll be sending you reiki and light for you and the medical team treating you to assist them during surgery.

When is surgery?

Everything will be fine.
    Life is a dream we wake from.

Paulette, I hope that your health issues respond in the manner that you hope, I'll remember you in my prayers.

Hugs, Bria

Will definitely hold you in thoughts and prayers.

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Girl underconstruction Paulette's Avatar
    Thank you ladies it is very comforting to know that there are others sending prayers and positive energy my way. I have the first aof a two part heart stress test on Tuesday next week followed on Thursday with the second half of the test. Once completed then we will know what direction to go. Based on the heart stress test I might need some heart treatment, but if the heart is sound then we can address the colon cancer straightaway.
    Just and older girl trying to experience all that life can bring.
    "Life is not a dress rehearsal"

I will be remembering you in my prayers, Paulette. I know you will get through all of this very quickly and will be back on E, and your boobs will get sore again in no time. Take good care. Lots of love, Cheryl.

Paulette
    I hope the tests go well!
    Suzanne

Paulette, hope all goes well. Prayers and blessings.
    Hugs
    Char

Paulette, sending hope and love, laced with a prayer. I had bypass surgery 10 years ago, and have the prominent scar on my chest. Now, thanks to Katey Sagal's character, Gemma, on Sons of Anarchy, I've been told that it's "sexy"!

Hugs,

Leah
    Be nice; It don't cost nothing.