Thread: An opportunity to go out for those on the fence

Crossdresser

An opportunity to go out for those on the fence

Black Friday should be a good opportunity for those who are thinking of going out en femme but are reluctant to for one reason or another, but mostly for lack of confidence. Halloween gives many a boost in confidence. I think Black Friday could and should do the same.

First, this year many stores are open throughout the night so you can go out under the cover of darkness. Second, most people will be so focused on looking for that super deal they saw in the ads that they won't even notice you next to them. Just don't get in their way. And third, most will be sleep deprived so they may not be as sharp and aware. There are more reasons, but the point is the advantage is in your favor.

My suggestion would be to show up shortly after the store opens. That way you can still find parking and most are still running for the deals. Stay clear of the super deals and browse the less crowded sections. Try on some feminine clothing while people are still fighting for whatever it is they hope to get. You may even find a good deal yourself while enjoying an outing en femme.

I like reading the stories of going out en femme for the first time. Seems to be a bunch lately and that's good. I hope more who would like to try it actually just do it. This is for the lurkers too. If you do go out, please join the forum and let us know how it went.

I go out in daylight dressed or drab, too cold and more likely to get noticed at night.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.