Thread: Outed, sorta, this morning

Outed, sorta, this morning

I had a strange morning yesterday and today. I purchased a pair of high heels the other day, and left them in the car overnight (wife and I are in a DADT relationship). I dressed up yesterday morning in jeans and tee and decided to go get my new shoes. I was about to the car when my neighbors dog spotted me and came after me. A huge Pomeranian that is nasty mean and barks loudly and incessantly at anything that moves. Scared the crap out of me. I took off running back into the house as the neighbor chased his dog across our two yards, the whole time the dog was barking and snarling at me as I ran like a girl (???) into the house. What, if anything, he saw I have yet to learn.

So this morning I managed to get my high heels and wore them to work (I change into drab shoes once I get there). I stopped to get some gas and chose the pump furthest from the guy that works the station so he wouldn't notice my 4 inch heels. I get out of the car, go to the pump, turn around and the guy is standing there not five feet away.

Nothing to do, no where to go, so I swallowed hard and acted as if it was the most natural thing in the world. We chatted the whole while, him taking occasional glances at my feet. I finished pumping, got in the car and drove off. He never mentioned my shoes and I felt glorious afterward.
    Victoria
    By the grace of God, I am what I am.

Well, be proud of your shoes. In fact, be proud of yourself. I'm scared to death of the thought of wearing heels. Just seems kind of painful to wear them. So congrats on being awesome there.

And I think that dog liked the shoes too.

If I was wearing heels I would be wearing the rest to go with it.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Gone to live my life
    Hi there,

I doubt your neighbour gave it much concern or notice as you were wearing jeans and a t-shirt which could have just been guy clothes unless you are talking skinny jeans or just jeans with lots of bling and a very femme t-shirt. The guy at the pump, well I am certain he did notice and I guess like most people when they see something odd they just go "hmm" and keep their comments to themselves. It is true though, if you act like it is normal, most people just tend to go with it.

Hugs

Isha

Being at the pump furthest away may not haw been of any use as, if it's anything like what it is us the UK over there, every petrol station has CCTV. You may have been spotted on camera and he came for a better look.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Quote Originally Posted by Isha View Post
    Hi there,

I doubt your neighbour gave it much concern or notice as you were wearing jeans and a t-shirt which could have just been guy clothes unless you are talking skinny jeans or just jeans with lots of bling and a very femme t-shirt. The guy at the pump, well I am certain he did notice and I guess like most people when they see something odd they just go "hmm" and keep their comments to themselves. It is true though, if you act like it is normal, most people just tend to go with it.
    Yeah, skinny jeans with bling, and a sleeveless tee with lace at the neckline over my padded bra.

They and my wife and I are good friends and neighbors and we spend a fair amount of time talking together.
    Last edited by VAWyman; 11-26-2014 at 08:38 AM.
    Victoria

Banned Read only
    Victoria,
    If he said anything you could have said you throw on anything that's nearest the door ! The wife must have gone to work in my brogues !!

Nice story!

Aren't filling stations the present day example of "All life is here..." and nothing really comes as a surprise..?

Or maybe he was thinking: "Heels and chinos? That's a bad combo - should have worn some casual mules or slingbacks..."

And no offence - but isn't it odd that GGs will slip on a pair of flats or deck shoes to drive and change into heels when they finish driving...? No wonder they think we're odd... (but I do totally get the feel of driving in heels too... )

I've just realised - I thought a Pomeranian was one of those tiny handbag dogs - either I'm getting mixed up or you really must have looked a sight running girly from something that small...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Great story and yes the story of going out andrgo is something I tend to do as well but I try not to be to obvious at least I don't think so.

Quote Originally Posted by Katey888 View Post
    I've just realised - I thought a Pomeranian was one of those tiny handbag dogs - either I'm getting mixed up or you really must have looked a sight running girly from something that small...
    Katey x
    I've never seen a large Pomeranian either. To me, they're nothing more than a Chihuahua in a wig, and most Chihuahuas I've ever known had really bad tempers - 200 pounds of fight in a 2 pound sack.

~Melissa
    ~Linebacker Melissa

Good for you girl, it is scary, but we live through it, and you said it all " I felt glorious afterward." As we all should feel all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Katey888 View Post

Katey x
    You're right about the handbag dog, but this is a monster, weighing probably 10 pounds. And the meanest dog, pound for pound, I've ever seen. I've seen him chase down a bull dog. He is too much of a coward to bite, but he will stand there about five feet away, barking and snarling like he wants to tear your arm off.
    Last edited by VAWyman; 11-26-2014 at 04:58 PM.
    Victoria

I guess I don't understand. If you don't want anyone to see you dressed in those shoes, why are you standing in a gas station wearing them? Otherwise, what difference does it make if some stranger sees you or not?
    Last edited by char GG; 11-30-2014 at 11:10 AM.

Aww, way to own the situation at the gas station. I bet it feels good to have gotten through that.

Well speaking for myself, half the fun is the thrill of being found out! It's quite the rush!

You said you got scared of a Pomeranian

I believe then that you have gone far in "Damsel in Distress" Business Hon.

So far I've been outed by the kids next door, then the guy working on cable (luckily I put the kilt over my pink slip) and a few when skirted in the drive through and dog walking.

No worries so far

I can relate to being outed...my story isn't one where I was wearing something, it was what I said. While at the grocery store last week I made a comment to one of the checkers about the pretty lipstick she was wearing (purple). She hollered out (one aisle over), "It's called 'Heroine.'" I came back with, "Oh, that's one of the new M.A.C. lipsticks isn't it?" "It is," she replied..."You really know your lipsticks." All of the girls around us just smiled and I thought they knew right then and there that I was a crossdresser Kinda felt good though.

Silver Member
    Also in DADT so I don't dress at home or leave the house so attired. Strange that he looked at your shoes. I remember the line from Shawshank...rarely does a guy look at another man's shoes....

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    Oh thank you for this- I have a highly visual imagination- it made my day!

xxxNikki
    I used to have a short attention spa