Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Does anybody have plans to stop crossdressing...End Game

I have no completion criteria. I cannot view my experience as a "project". It is not a temporary activity designed to produce a unique product, service or result.

My journey is toward comfort, acceptance, and love. I have no plan, nor do I have a desire to quit.

Best wishes
    MsVal

64 years cross dressing, no thoughts of quitting, after all you have to get dressed every morning right, so why not make it pretty some days?
    The older I've gotten, the more I want to dress, and the feelings of contentment when dressed, just seem to get stronger year after year.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    I'm quitting when I can no longer wear heels! A lady wouldn't be caught dead in flats.

Absolutely not. Working on how to move forward with becoming who I am meant to be.
    Seize the day. Life is short, and you're dead a long time...just sayin' ...

I don't see myself stopping something I do, that makes me happy.

Do you?

I have no intention of stopping my dressing. I enjoy doing it too much to quit. Plus it makes me feel whole.

How does one stop acknowledging a portion of one's soul?

Simple answer: This is for life!
    WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies, projects, or any other purpose - YOU DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION To Use Any Of My Profile Or Pictures In Any Form Or Forum Both Current And Future.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jaytojillian/

As far as quitting crossdressing, as far as I am concerned, it's not only NO, but HELL NO! And for good measure I am on M2F HRT and have developed C cup breasts soon to be D cup. I also have hair hanging below my shoulder.

Quote Originally Posted by Erica Marie View Post
    I go on the theory that no one likes a quitter. I have tried multiple times, then I finally succeeded by realizing that Im not a crossdresser, but that I am more bigender. I wear what I want, cloths dont make the person.
    "A quitter never wins and a winner never quits” - Napoleon Hill

Johanna Anna
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

Why would I stop?

I know i am in the tiny minority here, and don't expect one person to agree, but this is MY REALITY, NO ONE ELSES. It is the lonliness and isolation from it, that i sometimes feel i would be far better off socially, less isolated, and depressed, and lonely, without this thing. My religious beliefs forbid it, and i will not play God, and say i am certain about anything, but leave the issue open. I am well informed, and awake to world trends, and what is coming. The desire is not all going away. In the next world, i know things will be beyond different. Everything physical is temporary. When i sleep in the dust, and my labor is done, i won't need any clothes.
    Last edited by Alice Torn; 11-29-2014 at 09:41 PM.

Gone to live my life
    Hi Mia,

Well, I spent the 32 years in the military supressing and beating this thing down until it got to a "critical fail" moment and my life imploded to a very dark place. Isha was the light that drew me back from the brink and she is now part of me the same way my boy self is part of me. Everyone in my life knows, work knows, friends know so nope . . . when I shuffle of this mortal coil . . . Isha goes with me.

Hugs

Isha

Hi Mia
    Nope, none whatsoever to answer your question. There doesn't seem to be any point to make plans you cannot carry forward. See the therapy thread and numerous others to back this opinion up. Just try to enjoy what you have.
    (((((hug)))))
    Alicia

Stacy
    Now that I have the freedom to really explore this side of myself, my answer is no. I do understand the challenges of starting a relationship again, not going there anytime soon, but will be upfront with them. If they do not like it, well it is on to the next adventure in life. Plus I have found the perfect woman, me.

Then my next thread would be: If you could, would you make the transition?

However, I must first check to see if there's a pre-existing thread...and if not, then I'll write up the question...and it'll be proof-read before posting...

See...I'm a good girl lol

Mia
    WE are ALL children of The Universe...and YOU ALL have a right to be HERE
    Quotes, please see: Martin Luther King, Einstein, Aristotle, Plato, Deepak Chopra, Dalia Lama, Epicurus, chogyam Trungpa, tao te ching, The tao...to name a few.
    Paul Simon - "Under African Skies" & "I Know What I Know"
    Mia's 'One Rule' Rule: "My Life...My RULES!"
    NW-10

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    Plans???? I started one morning as a joke that got real very fasr. How does one make plans to stop when there were no plans to start? I can't imagine life without Tina.

I agree with those that have tried, to please a GG, but here I am.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]All good things come to "she" who waits!

Aspiring Member
    No plans to stop. At this point there is no apparent need for me to stop and until a need presents itself I will continue until such a time comes when it no longer brings me happiness.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Mia Brankovic View Post
    Then my next thread would be: If you could, would you make the transition? Mia
    I could and did.

I'm 67 and I have dressed for 50 + years, I sometimes have to put everything back in the closet, always makeing sure that it is neat and tidy. Because i know that the lady in me will show her self again.I am cursed or blessed with the need to aloud my feminine side to shine thru from time to time.I so enjoy that part of me ,the dresses make up and of course heels.
    Sometimes the social presure push me back into the closet but i never stay for long .
    IAM A CROSSDRESSER AND I LOVE IT.

I will quit crossdressing when my ID card says "F" and I can stop wearing these awful, boring guy clothes to work.
    I'm through accepting limits
    'Cause someone says they're so
    Some things I cannot change
    But 'til I try, I'll never know!
    - Defying Gravity from Wicked

My original plan, like many was that this was never going to actually be a part of my life. I fought it, fought it for 30 years. It won. It is part of my life. I have no more plans of ending it, I failed for too long to do that. Now my only real plan is to integrate it when I can, accept that most people are not good with it. accept that that wife will struggle with it. My plan now is that I am working, paying bills, eating without worry, sending my kids off to college... my plan now is only that I live life as any other person, regardless of gender issues

<y pl
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned

STOP CROSSDRESSING !!!!!!

Ya, right!!!

Just as soon as the female inside me, goes on permanent vacation !! (Never)

Banned Read only
    I've no plans to start crossdressing. I have absolutely no desire to wear male clothing.

Platinum Member
    I have no inclination to abandon this part of myself after wasting so many years in denial, repression and self loathing. I hope to enjoy many, many more years of life, mostly as a woman.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt