Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Does anybody have plans to stop crossdressing...End Game

hi ,i have stopped dressing, in between wives lol
    but have come to realize, we are one and the same, iam now fully accepting of this, and worked through the guilt
    but its so much more fun being marilyn, my second wife has said you get to enjoy the best part of femininity,
    not having to put up with pmt and periods lol , but i would question that being on the recieving end of mood swings lol
    2nd wife no longer lives with me we are more like sisters now,

Aspiring Member
    I have literally tried to kill off dressing in overtly feminine garments and harbouring intent to present as female, but to little avail (I use these terms because I technically wear women's clothes en drab very frequently these days). Every time I came back to doing so, I came back with more, as though something in me was being repressed.

On my own part, I quietly accepted it in the face of rejection - and by extension the endorsement and anticipation of freezing-cold turkey - damn near everywhere around me.

Even now, however, I still find it jarringly ironic that one student in my former school (a boys' school) was disciplined for wearing a dress on BE YOURSELF DAY (one of those initiatives where one is allowed not to wear uniform to school), as though cross-dressing for the sake of it were something to be put down.
    Last edited by Lily Catherine; 02-17-2015 at 12:45 PM. Reason: Paragraphing.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn Marie View Post
    I'm quitting when I can no longer wear heels! A lady wouldn't be caught dead in flats.
    I've had to quit wearing tall heels due to bursitis or whatever in my big toe. Yep, it's frustrating, really frustrating, but trust me, the gurly urge continues unabated. Just this last weekend I heaved a sigh of resignation and went shopping for low heels and would you believe it, I found the CUTEST pair of barely-there strappy shoes with 2" heels and I just LOVE them. They're so comfy and sexy looking! Who woulda thunk it.

I've tried to all out "stop" dressing many times, but no matter what it will still follow me - if I'm not dressing, I'm looking at clothes on the internet, other girls, etc. I feel like trying to find an even keel between dressing sessions is the key to happiness, at least for me. I am experiencing too many high and low points as a CD and it's stressing me out.

Once upon a time... Veronica Lacey's Avatar
    Hi Mia...

I did not begin this journey with any clue as to what it meant, if anything, as I was a yound child. Into my teens I pursued it a bit more and in my 20's and 30's really found where I as with dressing, largely thanks to the internet. Now in my mid-40's I have no plans to stop but I am not feeling that it is 100% for life, either.

Dressing has become a hobby for me, a very enjoyable, relaxing and natural feeling hobby. Granted, I have learned over the years that this view is rare yet, nevertheless, it is what dressing is for me. I am a man who enjoys wearing dresses and skirts et al moreso than wearing a suit and tie and have pretty much a 50/50 wardrobe. As I age I still hope to enjoy dressing but understand that there may come a time when I may not be able to dress for any number of reasons, reasons I may not fathom today.

I have known where I am for many years now and simply enjoy dressing for today.

Junior Member AccidentalDresser's Avatar
    I plan to stop dressing the same day I stop smoking, drinking and breathing air.

lol that's the plan for now anyway

I'm Happy with the way I am and even though by some this is not acceptable to me its just a normal thing to do every now and then. As for ever stopping as long as it makes me feel amazing about myself I don't plan on stopping.

No way! They will have to pry the lipstick & eyeliner from my cold, dead but well manicured hands!!

Mel
    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
    - Dr. Seuss

My "end game" scenario is the day I drop all my male clothing off at Goodwill and live as my real self permanently.

thats a brilliant reply melody cant stop laughing x