Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Busted by a bra

Busted by a bra

I grabbed a few hours of enfemme time tonight before my wife got home from work at 8:00. As I was changing into drab I noticed bra marks which even two hours later were still visible.

This has me wondering about a couple of things:

Has anyone been busted by their SO due to bra marks?

How long does it take for them to disapear?

Just curious!!!

Btw my wife knows about my CD'ing so it would not have been a disaster had she called me on it.

My wife is in the know about me anyway but the bra strap marks is like a tattoo that fades in time you can still get that sexticity buzz hours later when you see them

Julie

Never been busted by the wife, but I do wonder about a couple of doctors visits as I wear bras regularly and the some indentations are "permanent".
    Normally tight fitting bra marks last about 20 mins to three hours, depending on your age.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

did something similar myself, I was at home all dressed (no makeup) and then remembered I had an appointment with the osteopath in about 2 hrs. I took off the bra but the marks just decided they would stick around!! I tried having a shower and rubbing the warm skin to see if that would work, I am sure there were faint lines left when I was there but he didnt say anything, I am sure he wouldnt even if he did see them!

I also had another time when I went to the Dr and was there about something which didnt require me to get undressed, but then he decided that it had been a while since we had checked my skin for moles, so had to undress, all the time I was thinking... 'arrrgghh - I only took off my bra about an hour ago!!!' and he was going to be closely examining my skin. again, he didnt say anything even if he saw them.

Bra marks are something I'm keenly aware of, and make sure I take them off at least 2 hours before I might have to take off my shirt. Otherwise, I will let them fade away underneath a cover.

I don't normally get bra marks, bur they normally fade away fairly quickly if you just keep your chest covered for a decent amount of time

Banned Read only
    I make sure I wear a proper fitting band for my bras. I really do not like how women look when their bras are too small. Some look like they are packed into sausage casings. When I was dabbling in my mother's lingerie draw I once wore one of her open bottom girdles that was much too small. Later that day I had a physical for a job with United Parcel Service. I was mortified when the seems of the girdle seemed to be engraved on my ass. I don't know if they faded by the time I got to the physical. That's when I learned to buy proper sized clothing.

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    I had a Classic Curves bust enhancer that I wore one day and it was too tight and left some chaffing on my chest. Anyway a couple of days later I had a doctors appointment and was asked to take off my shirt. The doctor looked at the marks and asked me what happened, and I told her she probably didn't want to know. That's the only time I've had an encounter like that; which happened years ago. My doctor that I've had since knows all about me now.
    Dana Ryan

Depends on your body, how tight the bra is ,etc. There are no absolute limits that are the same for everyone in this "business".
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

How long does it take for bra marks to disappear?
    I suppose that it's stating the obvious to say that it all depends on
    • The bra, i.e. how tight was it in the first place? the better it fits the quicker the marks will fade.
    • How hot you are!
    • Your skin (some people mark more easily than others. We all recover at different rates.

Of course it also depends on how much of a panic you're in that they should fade quickly! Sorta like watched kettle in that regard!

There is a worst case scenario. After wearing a wig for some hours with a wig cap underneath on taking them off I was left with a line across my forehead just below the hair line, and yep, you know it, it just wouldn't go away. I might as well written in felt tip pen. Now I make sure if wearing a cap and wig the cap sits on my hair. I have put a piece of folded tissue under the wig band as well. You just need to position it so it doesn't show. Easier with a wig with a fringe.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Platinum Member

My Badge Of Courage, What Don't Kill You Only Makes You Stronger !

Hi Niki, That's my badge of courage I dress for about three hours early in the Morning 06:00 to09:00 and I had an 11:30
    Doctor's appointment and wasn't planning on taking off my shirt and the Dr. said it's time for an EKG The nurse had a
    little smile while putting on the sticky tabs but didn't say anything about my ((badge of Courage ))
    I know that my face must've been red but I made it and will probably end up doing the same thing again.
    Last edited by BLUE ORCHID; 11-27-2014 at 07:48 AM.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Get a bigger bra so it doesn't indent your skin so much and try regularly using body lotion to keep your skin soft so that the indentations can wear off quicker. Over here one can get bra extenders from M and S. They are just little straps about 2 inches long to add some extra "width"

I had a pair of court shoes (pumps?) that were a little tight, but I loved them, still do. They are a turquoise suede platforms with 6 inch heels. But the topline leaves a mark around both feet for hours. So when I would take them off I daren't go barefoot in the house for a while (something we all do at home). Not such a problem now, but when it was a secret..........!

Very few seem to be worried or concerned about the noticeable crease a wig puts around a person's forehead after wearing one for awhile. How do you explain that to your wife? We seem to worry about the craziest stuff when it comes to keeping our "secret".

Quote Originally Posted by Kate Simmons View Post
    Very few seem to be worried or concerned about the noticeable crease a wig puts around a person's forehead after wearing one for awhile.
    Kate, I was under the impression every male in the US over the age of 3 wore a baseball cap if they're not crossdressing or in a suit - surely that would be your perfect excuse. Am I mistaken and should I retake Cultural Sensitivity 101...?

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Banned Read only
    Niki,
    I've worn a bra for two days solid and the marks were there a day later ! They didn't feel uncomfortable but I guess they must be too tight !
    Women with heavy breasts have problems with permanent indentations on their shoulders ! The lesson there is don't overdo your forms !

Quote Originally Posted by Katey888 View Post
    Kate, I was under the impression every male in the US over the age of 3 wore a baseball cap if they're not crossdressing or in a suit - surely that would be your perfect excuse. Am I mistaken and should I retake Cultural Sensitivity 101...?

Katey x
    True but very few can get away with it for long.How many guys wear a baseball cap as soon as they get out of bed? I solved that particular problem long ago. The bra strap lines are not noticeable under shirts unless you are going to a Dr. appointment.

I try to remember to take my bra off before I go swimming at the gym, but I usually have bra marks that become more prominent in the hot tub. Oh well.

Speaking of red lines - I heard a (possibly apocryphal) story years ago. Seems a photographer had hired a female model to pose for some nude photos. When she disrobed she had red marks from her underwear, and in those days of cameras that used real film they couldn't be hidden. So he went to lunch, leaving her in the studio for the red marks to vanish. When he returned he found she had spent the hour reading magazines, while sitting in a wicker chair.
    Last edited by Charona; 11-27-2014 at 01:53 PM. Reason: clarification
    "But what is Truth? Is Truth unchanging law?
    We both have truths - are mine the same as yours?"

NikiMichelle,
    Do you wear your bra when you go to sleep at night? When you wake up do you go to the gym for exercise? I guess you don't wear your bra while you're exercising... Yes, after my workout (about 1 1/2 hours) as I was passing the mirror in the gym on the way to the shower I could still still see my bra strap marks on my side and back as I headed for the shower. I didn't even miss a step, just kept going and showered, returned and dressed as I do each day and went to work. Got a real good giggle out of it though.

@--}---
    Michelle

Oh .. I thought bras were designed for busts ...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

Great responses everyone!

I would say that excuses can be had for marks across your forehead and feet, as feeble as they may seem, but bra marks are unmistakable in my opinion!

I was tongue in cheek when asking how long the marks last as that is like asking "how long is piece of rope?" But I still had a lot of chuckles over many of your answers.

With the roller coaster ride called CD'ing it is great to keep a sense of humour and to laugh at ourselves now and then...keep up the comedy acts everyone!

I've found that the best way to hide bra marks is to cover them with a bra.

But then you've got the problem of explaining away your breast forms ...

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    The best way to get rid of bra marks is to smear the area with petroleum jelly. They disappear within an hour. Believe me, when you've been hiding big boob bra adventures your whole life, you learn these things.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

i wore my bra all night while in vegas and in the morning i went to the pool after taking off my bra two hours in advance. when I got to the pool and took off my shirt, i figured the bra lines would've disappeared by then. but when i went use the bathroom, i noticed distinct lines still show on my back and some on my front. I hurried back to my chair and got my t-shirt and left.

another instance was when i was changing at work, my coworker was there and did not say anything. But I found out later,also in front of the mirror, that it was obvious.

no comments from anyone, but now people kinda know something. I guess i'm not alone in this.