Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Just a quick question

nice thread Sam...........dana

Thanks, everyone...no I suppose I will have to tally up results and make one of Kates pie charts...lol
    Every fear that held me back, when faced, has proven to be hollow.
    Courage is not the lack of fear, but the willingness to ignore it.
    It's your life. Make it count.

Six to twelve times per year and it's alone - I don't have the nerve to do it any other way.

Never category, I am afraid. Went out twice about 10+ years ago, not since.

Over the decades, with drastic changes (living with parents/alone/with wife and child, near or far from relatives, income, dressing secretly/accepting wife, small town/big city, etc.) I could have answered with any of the numbers. I went out not at all, a little , and a lot at different times depending.....
    Now, having been out and enjoyed it, I'm satisfied to dress up privately where there are no rules. I much prefer to dress and make up over-the-top and stay in than tone it down and go out. My most memorable outings were at a tg-friendly club where I didn't need to compromise.

Aspiring Member
    I used to go out about 3-4 times a week. A lot of those were alone walking in parks, stopping at convenience stores for a snack or quick beauty supplies and then several meetings with others I met on here. We pretty much went to the mall and talked. I haven't been out I almost a year. I'm trying to rebuild a business and it's taking all the energy I have. I think when I get out again I'll probably do it more/better. I'm one who has to go out. Dressing in private isn't my thing

Every time I leave the house. Even when I am going to do some get-dirty work I am wearing pink pants.

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    At home I'm in cat 3, going out to support group meetings monthly and a few Trans* related events during the year. Most of the time I'm in environments that are populated primarily by supporters and allies with occasional visits to get something to eat. However, at least once a year and sometimes more than that, I get down to Las Vegas and I'm almost 24/7. I'll eat, shop, go to shows, museums, gamble or get coffee and I interact with whoever happens to be there.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

4 - Regularly, 2 to 4 times per month.

A short drive of a couple of miles, mostly through residential neighborhoods, at night, and I spend two to three hours at a gay nightclub, then drive back home. Haven't yet gotten up the courage to go to straight places en-femme.

Platinum Member
    I go out on a weekly basis at a minimum. When I go out, it's full interaction with the 'vanilla world', which means the local grocery, Starbucks, car wash and oil change place, fed ex, mani-pedis, my bank, and of course, shopping at the mall. On less frequent occassions, I'll go out for drinks and interaction at area TG friendly establishments.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Crossdresser-At-Large BillieAnneJean's Avatar
    Regularly, an average of fifty to sixty times per year. At least twenty four of them with other CDers. Always in the vanilla world interacting just like anybody would have to. Of the last maybe hundred times OUT I have had less than perfect experiences maybe five times. I will take 5% odds anytime. BTW I still had a great time.

And I take a lot of girls OUT enfemme for their first time. Most frequently with our crossdresser social group. That way they get to experience it in a protected way. Some day a cultural anthropologist is going to run the numbers and find an anomaly of a higher than usual percentage of crossdressers who go OUT enfemme in the Grand Rapids area. I wonder if they will figure out how that happened.

I am going OUT enfemme again Thursday from around noonish to after midnight. I usually take multiple outfits and change after lunch, for dinner, and to go clubbing. I am having........

SUCH FUN!
    Last edited by BillieAnneJean; 12-01-2014 at 06:20 PM.

I go out several times a week, usually. I interact as if I am a woman.
    Hugs, Carole

This is a hard one use to go out all the time before I got remarried. Sometimes 4 times a week shopping, church, dinner, anything that I wanted to do or need to do. Now only 1 or 2 times a year when the wife out of town.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

I was a 3 but now I'm happy at a 1.5, I think I got it out of my system and seem happy at home most of the time. Hugs Jaymee
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar
    I go out at least once per month, probably 18-20 times a year. Shopping mostly but have flown fully femm at least once a year for the last 5 years. I go shoe shopping quite a bit, always try on the shoes at the store and dress shopping/clothes and always try the clothes on at the store. I just hate to have to return things.
    I want to be this girl!

I haven't gone out for years and when I did it was in limited dress.

I am a 4. I go out several times a week, and dress at home most of the time. Wife still like`s that other person once in a while. When out, I go any place but the men`s room. Oh yes on the V word.
    Last edited by Diane Lynn; 12-02-2014 at 03:32 PM. Reason: addl content

3# I go out more than 10 times a year, and I love it!
    usually just walk alone (unfortunately I do not have friends to share) or a drive somewhere.
    For me, Slowly becoming more necessary to go out.
    Bye!
    Nanny ❤

“ Dress shabbily and they remember the dress; dress impeccably and they remember the woman. ”
    - Coco Chanel

My Facebook & Flickr

#3 6-12 times a year. I go out shopping....
    Please call me Lisa!

I'm a 4 but not a 5. There's a big difference between once or twice a week and 24/7 so I just thought I'd add that extra number.
    But it would be nice if it were all the same and I could go 24/7, but not all the time.

I go for coffee, dinner, shopping or any errands a gg would do. Now I'm looking for errands to do en femme. I don't have any girl friends to meet up with on my outings. That would be nice.

Unfortunately I'm a one in this category. But with a few more additions I hope to jump into the 2 category in 2015!!

Sarina