Thread: 7 days no dressing!

7 days no dressing!

My daughter and 2 grandsons came to visit for the past 7 days and I had to give up my room and sleep with my y wife. She had me remove all of my cd things from my room and told me to behave. This has been a long week and I'm really looking forward to my bra and forms tonight!!!!
    ​Jamey

Gone to live my life
    Hey there . . . well you weathered the storm so enjoy your girl time.

Hugs

Isha

Darlin,
    For me seven days of non femme dressing would result in me having a breakdown. Love & Best Wishes.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Heheh.. Time to be yourself again!

Enjoy the time while you still can -- before they visit again!

Well that's something to look forward to.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    In the same boat here although, I've been sleeping in the recliner in my office in full nighty, bra and forms and panties. MIL goes back home on Tuesday.
    Til' then:
    closet lock post.JPG
    If there is a question about the locked closet, I'll just say it's where we keep the rifles.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

I would think you'd be basking in the afterglow of having a wonderful week to spend with family. Not being able to dress up is a small price to pay for such experiences, something many would give their right arm and more to be able to do.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

At least your reason was to be with family. I haven't been able to dress up or go out for most of this last month, because either I have been ill or the weather was horrid. Last week I did manage to spend one morning 'dressed' while in my home and working from home, but that was my only girl-time since the first weekend of this month. Hoping I can finally break that streak tonight and get out to the club that I like to go to en-femme!

7 days without dressing is bad, but grandchildren make it worth it.

I'm sure dressing again will be nice. Having family visit for a short spell had to have it's up side, right? Not sure how old your grandsons are, but I have so much fun with mine!

Quote Originally Posted by lpjamey
    I had to . . . sleep with my y wife.
    Umm . . . oh, never mind.

And I thought that this thread was about the Thanksgiving day leftovers were gone already or maybe the turkey wasn't stuffed?

Hugs, Bria

For me it was 5 days!
    Hugs, Carole

Talking Thanks for your replies!

I have had the past 3 night's to myself and the feeling is still amazing! These breast forms may just be the greatest invention ever!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Lorileah; 12-05-2014 at 12:27 PM. Reason: you are not allowed to show nipples
    ​Jamey

Platinum Member
    Hi Jamey, There's plenty of time to dress , Enjoy the time spent with the grand kids.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I recently had to go a few weeks without dressing and I think it's good to take a break once in a while. Then when you do get to dress again it feels better than ever. Your breast forms are really nice!! Hugs Jaymee (spelled a little differently)
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I had a very similar experience, LP. Not to do with dressing. I dress about every 2 weeks. Or, whenever I feel like it.

But, my older daughter came for a visit with her girlfriend. We gave the gf a tour of our house. After they left, my younger daughter said, "OMG! I was so surprised to see all that stuff u had all over your room cleaned up!"

I had my Halloween gear spread all over the floor, closets, hanging spaces, and bathroom for 2 months! I guess I needed their visit as motivation to finally put everything away.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I'm just the opposite, I don't hide anymore from my wife and she knows what i do but I won't push it in her face. One day I hope she will say let's see what those tits look like!
    ​Jamey

I 've just had family over to stay for a week, which was great and I love them all to bits! We had a great time, but it did cause hassle. All of Alison's stuff - clothes, undies, shoes, makeup and wigs had to be packed away in suitcases and secreted up in the loft. I've got a very inquisitive daughter and granddaughter and I really did not want them pocking about and finding out things about Dad/Grandpa that I would rather they didn't know. Actually I did keep a couple of pairs of knickers to "keep me going" while they were visiting. Anyway the week passed and I survived not being able to dress. Then. after waving them off at the airport. it was straight home to get everything out and neatly put away in it's rightful place. It was sooo good and I thoroughly enjoyed sorting through it all. I even found some old favourites that I hadn't worn in ages and I was also able to fill a bag with stuff to donate to charity. Now my bedroom is back to it's normal feminine state. Lovely.

Alison X