Thread: First photoshoot as a girl

First photoshoot as a girl

I'm preparing a MTF transformation and photoshoot at tgmiss studio. My girl personnality is really well defined and Skye will have a really good time. For this thread, I would like to know if there are inevitable things that I have to do during the shoot: clothes, poses, theme to explore...
    Also, it would be a pleasure to read yours crossdresser photoshoot stories!
    Thanks
    Skye

Yes, there are two most definite rules you must absolutely follow for a successful photo-shoot:

1) Have the best fun.

2) Once step one is completed to success, repeat.

Cassie

Be guided bythe photogrpher they know all the tricks.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    Just be yourself and the photographer will to the rest. I did a session with Glamour Shots years ago and that was fun. They did a bit of a more dramatic makeup that went very well with the hats and props that they used. Another time. I used a regular photographer. I told her I needed a portfolio to interview for a drag show and she did the rest. It was fun also and the woman who was in her late sixties at the time (I was in my late 30's) was so sweet and caring during the whole shoot and explained her choice of poses and why one was more feminine than another while she was getting me into different positions. It's a great experience and usually the pictures are better than anything you could do on your own.

Have fun sounds like a good activity

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    Take along pics from magazines that you like, in terms of pose, lighting, etc, could save time. Are you looking for a natural look? A glam evening look? Do you want to pass, or go drag-queen? A list of pointers would be a good idea- that time is going to whizz by. Hope you have a great time- I'd love to do it.

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Julianna View Post
    Just be yourself and the photographer will to the rest. I did a session with Glamour Shots years ago and that was fun. They did a bit of a more dramatic makeup that went very well with the hats and props that they used. Another time. I used a regular photographer. I told her I needed a portfolio to interview for a drag show and she did the rest. It was fun also and the woman who was in her late sixties at the time (I was in my late 30's) was so sweet and caring during the whole shoot and explained her choice of poses and why one was more feminine than another while she was getting me into different positions. It's a great experience and usually the pictures are better than anything you could do on your own.
    I had a similar experience, so I'll agree with Stephanie.
    Dana Ryan

Banned Read only
    Emso,
    When you have ten posts you'll be able to visit other sections the picture and video one may give you some ideas ! So get your first ten posts in and have a good look round !

If you've got the money, honey, they've got the time!