Thread: what do you do

what do you do

if you finde your salf in bad sopt when your crossdresseering and how did you get out of them

Never. I pretty much always control the situation or at least have an escape route planned.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Depends on what the bad spot is?

Try not to panic and front it up. it happened lately in a supermarket when I was intending to go to the automatic checkout. Turned out it was closed and so I had to queue at the till. This scared me as it would involve interaction with another person , give them a chance to get a clear look at me and maybe even require me to speak - none of which I was ready for. in the end I went for it, and not an eyelid was bashed by anyone.

Aspiring Member
    I dont recall if I ever been in a bad spot to say. I would have just went over to the checkout with cashier, paid and left. Once you get over the fear of interacting with others CD outings are so much better even if we are spotted in a split second...

From a management seminar years ago.

When an unexpected thing happens:
    Own it,
    Get in front of it,
    Manage it.

Own it like it is yours. Define what "it" is before someone else does. They may not have your interests in mind.

Get in front of it. Become the local expert on how it started and where it is going. Set the direction.

Manage it like it is your pet project. Take command of the situation and don't let anyone steal your success.

Best wishes
    MsVal

My wife came home early. Said something like, "Why are you wearing my clothes?" (Only a tad more profane!!)

I told her, "I have a secret hobby." I had been thinking about telling her. Her response was not good. Been DADT since then.

Platinum Member
    Never happens. I don't go to places or interact with people I might consider risky.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Platinum Member
    Hi SD, If and when it happens I'll let you know.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Little Mrs. Snarky! Nadine Spirit's Avatar
    It depends on how you define "bad spot."

Several people think a bad spot is having to talk to someone while dressed as a woman. Others may say a bad spot is when someone is threatening harm to you.

I used to be intimidated by certain things while dressed, but I got through them and now they are no big deal. As far as being threatened, it has never happened.

Gone to live my life
    Hey there . . . I tend to treat my outings like a military operation. I have an insertion method (car, bus, walking) to the venue of choice. An infiltration method (how I am getting into the venue of choice) and actions on (what I plan to do should something go wrong). Finally a safe exfiltration route. This may be a bit over the top but that is the way my brain is ordered. However if you are going somewhere just have a plan on how you are going to extricate yourself. Now when you say "bad" do you mean violent or just uncomfortable (e.g., people staring, snickering, etc.). If it is just uncomfortable you can do one of two things: (1) remove yourself from the situation (no harm no foul) or; (2) own it and don't let other's opinions worry you. If it is violence or threat of then I would extricate yourself from the situation as best you can or try to seek assistance from the appropriate people (security, police, kind bystanders).

Hugs

Isha

I have the same modus operandi as Isha, except.....

I do it the Air Force way.
    Last edited by Beverley Sims; 12-02-2014 at 05:49 AM.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I found that adrenalin can get you over an eight foot wall in a tight skirt and high heels.

Val and Isha very good advice indeed

I was in a store recently fully en femme when I decided to special-order something. As the clerk was winding up the paperwork I suddenly realized that I would have to give my real name, address, and phone number. OOPS! Well, what could I do? I gave the needed information, and no one batted an eye.

My order hasn't come in yet. I wonder if I should pick it up in drab or en femme?

What do you mean by a "bad spot?" If you mean dangerous, that's never happened to me because I take basic precautions like going out mostly during the day to safe places like malls, restaurants and so on.

If you mean embarrassing... yeah, it happens once in a while. I just shrug and get on with my day. I don't let it bother me.