Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Xmas wish list ! In your dreams !!

Banned Read only

Xmas wish list ! In your dreams !!

Sorry to use the dreaded word but I can't believe it's almost a year since I posted my cynical thread about Xmas presents !

Last year as usual the manly cords and trusty check shirt appeared again ! Wouldn't it be nice if it was a cord skirt and matching blouse ! OK only in my dreams ! After a talk earlier this year I did make a comment about something nice would be a great way of saying I understand and I still love you !!

I realised this places my wife in a dilemma, if she actually bought me something would it be allowed to hang in my wardrobe ?

Some member may smile at this question as their wardrobes or closets are overflowing ! I'm sure some other members are in the same position and it would be a big step in acceptance if they were allowed to hang their first outfit in view ! The nighties she gave me are now washed and folded in one of my wardrobe drawers, so whether other stuff will be allowed to follow ?

This may be all in my dreams and I'll have to find room for the cords and shirt !!

I will celebrate my first year on the forum shortly, I certainly have no regrets about that ! I have made some very good friends so CDing can't be all bad !!

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Hi Teresa,

My wife has bought me a nightie and 2 dressing gowns, plus gloves and a scarf over the last couple of years, so here's hoping your dream comes true too. It would be an enormous step for your wife and an epic leap forward for you.

My big present would be my wife offering to get my ears pierced. I'm out to my wife, sons and their partners, but that's it by agreement. My eyebrows are plucked and thinner than they grow naturally, so my wife would see ear piercings as one more step toward outing myself. She mentioned the shape and length of my finger nails last year, so had to curb that a bit too.

I hope you get something really femme for Xmas.

Rebecca
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

Some presents for this other side of ourselves is a nice thought. It doesn't take much (and could be an option for the people who think we are hard to shop for... lol)One of my favorite presents ever were some cool earrings from one of my loved ones, for my femme side. They are perfect and I think of the person who gave them to me whenever I wear them.

I have gotten a few girly gifts from my wife over the years (dresses, jewelry, flannel nightgowns). They are quite special to me.

Gone to live my life
    Hi Teresa,

Has it been a year already . . . goodness time flies. Well I certainly hope that you may get your wish . . . you never know.

Hugs

Isha

Banned Read only
    Isha,
    I'm waiting for a reply on the dilemma ! I'm intrigued to see what will happen if I'm faced with that one !

I guess you're knee deep in the white stuff again ! I know you can't wait to get all that fur lined stuff out the closet again !!

Hi Teresa,

Well, I guess that is an Xmas wish / New Years' resolution to be fulfilled! Having your clothes hanging right out there in the open really is a big step toward acceptance, or at least tolerance. We share a closet -- my half is half guy and half gal. Her half still has more clothes than mine!

Quote Originally Posted by Teresa View Post

I will celebrate my first year on the forum shortly, I certainly have no regrets about that ! I have made some very good friends so CDing can't be all bad !!
    It certainly is not all bad, and Happy Anniversary!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

Well my wife usually buys me a nice a top, male of course. But this the first Christmas since I told her and I can only hope for a little something else. But I imagine I'll be disappointed. I'll get her something nice though now that I don't have to pretend I'm clueless about women's clothing any more.

Banned Read only
    Same wish I've had all my life. I wake up on Xmas morning and I'm a real woman.

White satin 3/4 length sleeve blouse that shows just a little bit of cleavage.
    Tailored pencil skirt suit in grey (knee length skirt, single breasted jacket) with a pink satin lining.
    A blonde lace front wig.
    Some Louboutin heels in size 11? LOL
    Britney Spears Fantasy EDP.
    Samantha -x-

What you are describing Teresa is something that I moved on from a long time ago. Your wife buying something for your feminine side represents a degree of acceptance in your mind, and rightfully so. So she buys you the skirt and top, are you happy? What comes next???

I spent the better part of nearly 20 years hoping/wishing/praying my wife would come around, that every day I'd wake up thinking this would be the day where she would find the ability to accept this side of me to a greater degree and to even participate. Every day I'd go to sleep disappointed.

The thing is, many women top out at a level that is less than what we desire when it comes to their ability to get their heads around who and what we are. If I am reading your post correct, you have dropped this hint which is the pushing of the envelope, something many of us have done from time to time. Even if you haven't dropped the hint, the mere thought is there, that you'd do it if given the chance. Again, I'd have done the same thing years ago but it happens that somehow, I have moved to a place where I don't care in the least bit any longer if her level of participation were to increase and I am much happier because of it.

It is a tough place to be, on both sides of the relationship.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

Platinum Member
    Hi Teresa, At my age I have everything I need, If I don't have it I don't need it.
    For my wife and I it's about the two daughters and the grand daughter.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I think I was about 16, Teresa? When I stopped looking under the tree for, "that certain present"!

Since then, if I want something? I buy it for myself. 9 out of 10 gifts I've received since then? I wish they'd given their money to a helpful charity instead!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I usually set up amazon wishlists so I can get what I want, although that generally excludes the girl things, although I've been thinking about setting up a private one for the people I'm out to. My wife usually gets me some girl stuff and her sister might too if she knew what to get me.

For girly things this year, I want boots, both ankle and knee, makeup, especially lipsticks and palettes, and accessories, right now I could use some necklaces in particular.

I just want a silky nightgown, and then sleep in it with my wife...mmmm comfortable.

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    Wow Claire, you and your wife must be very slim!

I want a lightweight black trouser suit, with bell-bottomed pants and a single-breasted jacket with wide lapels; a cream blouse with frilly cuffs collar and lapels to wear open to just above the waist, over a sizzling lacy black bra; and strappy black high heels. Oh yes, and a wide-brimmed black felt hat.

Easy, right?

Teresa,
    You have something to liik forward to, Merry Christmas and Happy Anniversary in advance.

The Christmasmarkets are all opening.
    Chicago last week and Le Havre today.
    I will eat my way around Europe on Crepes and Nutella.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I think that if someone gave me a girlie present for Christmas I'd start to cry. But that isn't going to happen, so I won't worry about it.

What I would really like is for the gifts I give to make the recipients deleriously happy. That would be the best gift of all.

Aspiring Member
    At this time of the year I always receive clothes (male of course) As far as female clothing goes I would looking out for this gown (http://m.jjshouse.com/A-Line-Princes...2042301-g42301) if not a corset styled tulle dress, plus a wig styled in a chignon - hands down my favourite hairstyle!!. That having been said bringing any of that home would raise many eyebrows.

Banned Read only
    Just to add a post script, I overheard my wife on the phone to my son and he was asking what dad wanted for Xmas ? I replied in the background that I could give him a list but I don't think he'll understand it ! My wife waved her arms to quieten me down in case he heard me !

I can probably expect some new make up from my wife. In terms of wish list I'd wish for a new wig, a lace short night gown and of course the obligatory underwear!

Mariehart, Beverly, Cynthia: Thanks for spelling out Christmas. My dad drove past lots selling Xmas trees and always bought from a Christmas tree lot.

Wish list: bridal gown and maternity wear, maybe even a brides maid dress.
    Amanda

Aspiring Member
    My Christmas wish would be dressing up in my tan suede above knee skirt, white tights or nude pantyhose, red Christmas shirt, those red and white Christmas "stocking caps", high heels or boots and going to the Opryland Winter Display with another CDer, girl or guy and spend the day...other than that I have enough material things...I haven't yet found anyone to go with...a real good professional makeover for the face first would be nice...
    Last edited by JamieQ; 12-06-2014 at 02:03 PM.

I'd just like to have and honest non blow up conversation with my wife. We've got a don't ask don't tell policy on crossdressing. The only path toward even a little more acceptance is open acknowledgement and communication.

Stuff I can buy myself. Acceptance is priceless.