Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Xmas wish list ! In your dreams !!

I wouldn't mind a corset. A nice lace corset and some of my own make-up. Right now I'm using my wifes. Lol hey whatever works right.

Problem is that through out the year I buy Kymmie so much stuff. hard to save it for Xmas. One thing I want to find maybe for Xmas if I find it around that time. or could be for Easter or 4th of July. Or have the Great Pumpkin bring it. Is a Black satin and lace teddyette ( teddy with garters) I have a purple one but want to find one in black. or find again a green plaid teacher dress, mid calf, button down long sleeve. I had one but disappeared.

Kymmie
    Just your average harley riding crossdressing biker

Why be normal??????

Banned Read only
    If I get anything "girlie" for Christmas it will be because I bought it.

I told my wife a long time ago and to say the least she was not to happy to hear that from me but as time went by and was asked what I wanted for birthdays or Christmas I always ask for what I wanted I would ask for something lacy. I almost gave up but one birthday I got a bra and panty set, I was speechless and did not know what to do, my wife told me to try them on and since then on every occasion I get something special and I wear them often.

Banned Read only
    The reply from Terryv made me think I'm posed with another problem ! If she genuinely wants to buy me something how will she know my size especially a bra ? She doesn't know what size forms I wear !
    Thanks for all your replies ! No doubt we will have a post Xmas thread on what we all received !!

It sure is great to have an accepting wife, mine finds it easier to shop for me in the women's department than anywhere else.
    I always get a mix of both men and women's gifts. In the past it ha been anything from skirts and blouses, to scarfs, hat's and jewelry.
    This year I've asked for a dress, I only have a few, and I have way to much of almost everything else.
    But because my wife treats me this way. Christmas morning, I wake up as excited as a school girl, and when sitting there by the tree with my new clothes, wither it's a skirt, or a beautiful nightgown, or whatever, I feel loved.
    Of course, it means I have to do a great job in shopping for her Christmas, I mean how could I not make sure she has a few things that make her say WOW, but then that is shopping I really enjoy doing.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

She took one of my shirts and figured out the blouse size and from there made and educated guess as to my bra size and guessed at the panty size. To tell the truth after I heard the story about how she came to my size I was trilled she did that much for me.

I'd love to have a set of french garters and seamed stockings to go with, along with a nice corset. I'm not at the point where I would ask my wife for anything feminine having only come out to her a few months back. Maybe next year.

My wife asked me what I wanted. I said a silk blouse. Fat chance as she laughed

I'm the one who buys the lady's fashions for the house - did before either one of us knew about Dee. My lovely and accepting wife has given me jewelry since I came out to her. There is always hope for us all.

And Merry Christmas,
    DeeDee

At Christmas I always hoped my mom would give me panties as a gift.
    I am sure she knew I was experimenting.
    Alas it never happened.

My Drab side (not that I really have two sides mind you) is a very hard person to buy for this time of year> I usually have everything I want long before xmas comes around and it always left my SO upset because she never knew what to get me. Xmas is important to her, she feels disappointed if she can't get me things she knows I want.

Last year when I told her about this in October, One of the first things I said to her while out shopping one day was "look at it this way, now you a LOT more options open to you for buying me xmas presents". She didn't like the idea because she doesn't like buying clothes for herself let alone others but On Xmas there were plenty of girl things under the tree Just not clothes lol

ever Since I had that "talk" she has been more into her makeup than she had been in previous years, I don't know if it's because I was now wearing it or not but now I have a lot more options open to me as well and I know she has been to ULTA this year shopping this season

The point of sharing this is that your wife may surprise you, it might not have happened last year, it may not happen this year, but at some point she may be more comfortable with all of this, realize it's not going away, and just may surprise you when you least suspect it. Never give up hope and it really doesn't prove whether she loves you or not.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

I really hope you get what you wish for. And a place to hang it. I'm wishing for more space in my closet.
    Angie

I'm really fortunate. My wife and I went to the jewelers a couple of months ago to do our Christmas shopping. I bought her the gold bracelet she wanted, and she bought me a beautiful set of earrings (of course they're pierced) and a ring we sized for my pinkie finger that also perfectly fits her right ring finger. There is also a matching necklace to the set. As it happens, the set is for me, but she will probably get far more opportunity to wear it. As for the closet, my side is half skirts and blouses and half Drab. As I write this, I'm dressed in skirt, hose, top, bra with forms, earrings and a necklace, while 'She Who Must be Obeyed' is baking Xmas cookies - in jeans, of course. Yes, no question who wears the pants in this household - or the skirts, for that matter! It's wonderful having an accepting wife.

Theresa, all of us here are hoping your dilemma is resolved so that you have increased happiness and acceptance. Life is too short for the other.
    Last edited by Jeninus; 12-19-2014 at 08:16 PM.
    Shame on those who think ill of us -- Translated and paraphrased from the motto of the United Kingdom's Most Noble Order of the Garter

Teresa, your dream will come true one day. i hope this is your year for Teresa to shine @ CHRISTMAS... I totally understand where your coming from... ya see. mmmm my wife totally understands my CDing and has bought thing for me for years and shared her closet with me gone shopping togather etc.. but never recognised TONYA @ CHRISTMAS.. That all finally changed this year for me. You see me step daughter found me out earlier this year and was very accepting in fact happy to have a GF to go shopping with (me too) lol. this has brought she and i closer anyway she text me a month ago with a pic of TONYAS first CHRISTMAS stocking that she is making just for me. and TONYA is making one just for JEN Yea!! and yes that is great. but it gets better... jen and the wife went CHRISTMAS shopping fri. and the wife told me today that she couldnt think of a thing to buy her husband but shopping for TONYA was way easy. i:m pretty sure it has a lot to do with who she was shopping with .LOL..but for the first time in 12 years TONYA is going to be a part of CHRISTMAS. So all i can say is Dont ever GIVE UP HOPE Your time will come GF..
    Tonya Rose This is me! (song by camp rock)

I usually buy for myself so i guess i know what im getting and when i do shop i have an idea what i want but mostly it is something that catches my eye .Also never give up Teresa it could happen for you i hope it does .In the meanwhile if you are able maybe get something for yourself
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

image.jpg

Teresa,

I was searching for something different but I instantly got hooked on reading this thread and I was hoping to read some conclusion. What happened? Anything magical or just the same mundane holidays gift giving? (The suspense is killing me!)

As I've said before, I have been out to the wife for almost 3 decades (an amazing feat since I am only 42!) and I'm also out with two amazing young daughters. Every year I open gifts for my fem side. All of my gifts have,"To: Daddy" or to my male name on them no matter what the contents. I usually give a few girly gifts to my wife with, "From:Erika" on the tag. When Christmas rolls around every year, I give my wife a lLONG list of wishes and follow it up with, "These are the things I'd like but I don't expect them NOR do I 'expect' anything. Pick and choose if you'd like or go way off list if you find something you'd like to get me." No matter how my family goes about it, as long as I spend the holiday with them I'll be content. Then, as an agreement with my wife, we always get a gift for ourselves from ourselves under the tree labeled, "To: Daddy From: Daddy" or "To: Mommy From: Mommy."

Anyways, I say all this as a manner of communication to lead towards some level of acceptance and I share with you the picture I took of my pile of gifts from both my wife and daughters. Many things to laugh about but several items are from the heart and show acceptance of both my sides. There was a pair of shoes I have been eyeing for some time, a couple of wire free bras that hide even under a light polo shirt, a workout outfit, a book on sewing patterns (a dream that I have not been able to fulfill), a few pairs of panties and more for my feminine side. For the male side: a Star Wars spoof book, a humorous bumper sticker, calendar, winter gloves and a few more things. It was a good year and I love that I can wear my Victoria's Secret silk pajamas to open gifts on Christmas morning with my family.

I hope it was a wonderful gift giving season,
    -E
    **Just trying to happily be me.**

Hugs!
    -E

There is this voice training tapes that help you get your voice in a higher pitch that would be good. And a make over by a special cross dressing store