Thread: Breaking the barrier.

Breaking the barrier.

There's a video out there on the Internet entitled "Breaking the Barrier" which is about couples and flatulence. Those who have seen it know what I mean. On here we've broken a different kind of barrier when you think about it. Where else on Earth would you find a bunch of genetic guys telling one another they look good an nice en femme? This is some kind of barrier breaking phenomenon (I think). Maybe the SSOC (Secret Society of Crossdressers) really IS branching out? Works for me.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

This is the only forum that men say they are blessed with tiny genitals. Now THAT'S locker room conversation!

Platinum Member
    I'm glad I've missed the video.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Banned Read only
    Goodmorning Kate, this early in the morning and being hit with that two-dollar word, had to look it up and am still not sure what it means????? Breaking barriers for acceptance ???? not so much with CD's as teenagers, weirdo's, gothic, males with their pants down below their butt and can't walk; all of this and anything else a female wants to wear is accepted or tolerated but crossdressing, I don't know???? Glad we have progressed to having this forum so super smart and progressive minds like ours can find comfort and support in each other. Aren't we doing our part to provide equality to the feminist when we wear a bra and have nothing to put in it and then the added expense of buying breast forms???? I still think if the SSOC had some kind of sign for recognizing each other which would provide support when seeing another would help to get us the same equality as the other "other than norm" groups afore mentioned. All of that said I set here at the computer wearing a truly sexy pair of black lace and nylon bikini panties under my tight girl jeans and it feels so good, feminine and RIGHT. CDing has it's stresses but others that wear genetic clothing don't get the pleasure and high's out of wearing clothing like we do; that said would any of us want to give that up and go back to wearing non emotional guy clothes???? Maybe I strayed a little from answering your post but it's always nice to hear from another panty wearer.

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    LOL We're almost acting gay!

Lynn that's what a lot of people believe that all Crossdressers are gay. I'm not but I do now since letting loose and fully CD off and on have more feelings for the gay cause. I think I broke a barrier for me even writing that, but just telling the truth. I've come a long way baby.... Still not sure I want to branch out yet Kate in public though. There is a thread on here somewhere Deebra that talks about that we need something only CDs know about that we could recognize each other. Might benefit those of us who are not out yet. This web site helps get me through the day and helps in at least talking to others about it but would love a friend besides my wife that knew and participated.

When many of us open our feminine feelings, one thing we do a lot is talk, talk, talk. As Rich I was always quiet and reserved. As Kate all I do is talk. Communication is a good thing though of that I am sure.

Banned Read only
    Kate,
    I'm so glad you strayed off the subject of excess wind, otherwise I thought you might go on and talk about politicians !

The problem I have with joining secret societies is I forget I'm a member ! I am to glad to be a member of this forum and able to share the good and bad with odd minded people like myself !
    Yes I do have reasonable sized male bits and a little of my own to put in a bra !

If there is one thing, i wish science, and ALL genders could get rid of. it is the unsavory smell of extra wind. I, not that long ago, never thought i would ever be on such a forum as this.

Quote Originally Posted by I Am Paula View Post
    This is the only forum that men say they are blessed with tiny genitals. Now THAT'S locker room conversation!
    Sorry, but my warped mind grabbed this one and ran with it:
    In a high school locker room, the big hairy well-endowed brute points to the skinny little kid with tiny genitals and yells "HAAA HAAA".
    Years later, they meet again in the shower of a transformation facility, and the skinny little guy points and yells "HAAA HAAA".

Life ain't fair, but fair is relative. Or as Steven A. Smith said his morning "Fair is a place where they judge pigs".

As I was writing this thread I got the idea for the SSOC. Of course there is no such thing but I thought maybe on an alternate Earth there is. One that tackled problems of CDers. Kind of like the Avengers or Justice League. Hey I'm a comics fan, what do you want?

Kate I nominate you as Society President, of course secretly.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylyn View Post
    There is a thread on here somewhere Deebra that talks about that we need something only CDs know about that we could recognize each other. Might benefit those of us who are not out yet.
    That would not last. Someone would quickly give it away, and those of us who are not out won't wear it/do it anyway.
    We discuss how we look here, because we want to feel that we look good like anyone else does. And HERE is the only place where anyone will tell you that. If you don't believe me, post your crossdressed pics up on hotornot dot com. Just be prepared for the brutal honesty.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Kate you have had too much time to think again.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Ms Merlot

Cd id

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylyn View Post
    Lynn that's what a lot of people believe that all Crossdressers are gay. I'm not but I do now since letting loose and fully CD off and on have more feelings for the gay cause. I think I broke a barrier for me even writing that, but just telling the truth. I've come a long way baby.... Still not sure I want to branch out yet Kate in public though. There is a thread on here somewhere Deebra that talks about that we need something only CDs know about that we could recognize each other. Might benefit those of us who are not out yet. This web site helps get me through the day and helps in at least talking to others about it but would love a friend besides my wife that knew and participated.
    The only things I have done to identify me is hanging a mesh thong from the window or putting my heels on the dashboard. I received a couple chuckles and one car did follow me for a bit but gave it up.